#That's too much Irene

Irene's pov

I'm home then i saw Taehyung standing in front af a door with a cold look "J-jagi?" i stuttered "Where we're you again? I called Seulgi when ur with her but she don't know." he asked in a cold tone "Sorry jagi, I'm just with..... With.... Uhmm, with... With Dahyun yesterday be because i help her on her choreography dance for their competition on Monday." i lied to him "Be sure Irene." he said and turn around then i pushed him back and kissed him deeply then i pulled away first to say something "Don't think too much jagi, i didn't do anything behind ur back ok. It's true I'm just helping my friends. Sorry." i said and finally he go back to reality and i kissed him again but it doesn't happen for too long cuz he pulled away and i got upset but i don't show it ur really boring Taehyung, I wish i just marry Daeyeol than you. Daeyeol likes to have fun unlike you,ur so boring!!!
I cursed him in my thoughts.

"Uhmm, jagiya I'm going to visit my hyung cuz he's sick, he have a fever, and we need to take care of him" he said "Who is that hyung?" i asked "It's jhope hyung." he answered then i nodded "Bye I'm going now." he said then kissed my cheeks and left. Tsk i don't even care.

Then after that, i take a bath and i take my toothbrush then left the house to go to my own house. Only my mom and Seulgi, Youngtaek and Daeyeol knows about this only them. I didn't tell anyone that i have own house except them..

So when i enter my home, i was surprised because i saw Daeyeol in front of me smiling "Baby?" i said and hug him "What are you doing here?" i asked him "Nothing i just visit you since I'm bored." he said while holding my shoulders and slid it slowly to my waist "I know what you want to do baby." i said because only his moves i already know what he wanted then he bite his lower lip caused me to chuckle "I know baby. Let's go." i said happily and i closed the door of my house and we excitedly go to my room and close all the windows and lock the door.

"So-" i was cut off when he suddenly carried me bridal style and put me on the bed, before i could do something, he suddenly ripped my clothes and took all off the underwears I'm wearing so I'm fully naked "Ur so fast ba-" i was cut off again when he suddenly hold my cunt and pinching it, then i smiled and took off his clothes too and his underwear so the both of us are fully naked now "Baby i wan-" i was cut off again when he hold my breast so hard and cause me to shout but i was cut off again when he kissed me deeply. His tongue is moving inside my mouth and it's so tasty then i realized that his tongue is exploring my wet cavern already that cause me to moan so so loud.

"Baby? What's w-wrong-" he cut me off again by kissing my thigh up to my breasts again "What's wrong with you baby?" i asked cause he's so wild today. "I know that you like this. You want so so hard right? Then I'm giving it to you" he said then put his dick inside me and i shouted because of the pain "Baby slowly slowly." i said because i already felt pain but he didn't listen so i just ignore it.

Then he bite the lower part of my neck and i shouted because it's really hurt but he just didn't budge instead he massage my breasts sometimes, pinching my nipples or sipping my nipples. Both of us are wet because of the sweat now and we are panting already.

"Dae-Daeyeol i-its t-too much, c-can w-we stop?" i asked panting "No we can't stop. I'm loving it. I missed you. Now get ready, I'm doing really really hard now." then he suddenly put his dick inside me again cause me to shout then he pulled it back again and again and again. "Ahhh! Ahhh!!" i shouted "Daeyeol please take it s-slowly." i said but he didn't stop "Daeyeol!!" i moan his name but he didn't listen "Daeyeol. Ah ah ah!!!" i said because he's doing it up and down already while his dick is still inside me. And because i keep on shouting, he put his tongue inside my mouth cause me to shut. Then he continued doing it till I'm very tired but he still have a great energy that's why he didn't stop.

"Daeyeol, please I'm tired already, let's stop now." i begged him cause he didn't stop kissing me "No." he said and continue what he's doing "Daeyeol it's already night now, we've been doing it since 9 am in the morning, and I'm very t-tired." i said but instead of him to stop, he just make it more hard and i shouted "Dae-Daeyeol please." i said but he really don't budge, so i have nothing to do just to close my eyes and let him do what he wanted to do.

"Yah! Wake up! Don't sleep in the middle of what we're doing baby, I'm bored." he said and i rolled my eyes "Just continue what ur doing, I'm just going to close my eyes, promise i won't sleep." i replied and he continued it.

And i can feel his dick moving up and down at my cunt and i feel so comfortable "Keep it continue baby. Ugh! I'm loving it!! Ugh ah ah ah ah!! Keep it!! Go!! Go!! Ahhhhhh!!!" i screamed and he keep it more hard and so deep and kissing me so so hard till I'm losing my breath but i just did the same too "Ugh ah ah ah ah ah!!!" both of us are saying that, our moan is getting louder specially my moan, untill both of us fall down from the bed and we are still kissing then we stood up and he carried me and pulled me in the bed and he pulled away my legs cause me to open it wide revealing the opening of my cunt and he smirked first i wonder if what is he going to do, and suddenly he kissed and bite the side part of my cunt cause me to moan really hard "Ah! It hurts! Ah ah! But it feels nice baby!! Keep on going! Ahhh!!" i said and bite my lower lip "I like the smell of ur cunt baby." he said and i smiled "Well, ur free to do what you wanted to do baby." i said then i open it so wide to give him space but he didn't kiss it instead, he licked the side part of it up to my breast, and licking my breast again, to my neck back to my lips... And he continue it till it's early in the morning already, and finally he stopped and we slept..

A/N: i hope that my younger readers skipped this chapter cause i know that most of this chapter is all Sex. Sorry. But i hope u won't stop on voting and commenting... Hehehe please just continue reading..

Now Chapter 9!!!!