#Agreed

Morning, I'm having a body pain but i try my best to stand up then i realized that I'm not wearing anything, I'm fully naked and i saw Juhoo only wearing his brief ur so unfair juhoo!! U fully undressed me!! I cursed him in my thoughts then i just walk straight to the bathroom then when i was about to close it, Juhoo stopped then i was startled then when he realized that i didn't wear anything, he widened his eyes and immidiately cover it using his hands "U already saw me fully naked, u even holds the very sensitive parts of me so get used to it." i said then he uncover his eyes then i kissed him passionately.

"it's Monday today baby, time for u to go home, we still have classes." i said the he go to get his clothes and he changed then he already left..

Then i Take a bath and i got dressed up, I'm wearing a sunflower off shoulder blouse and a skirt then a white high heels. After that, i go downstairs to eat my breakfast "So what is ur decision now sweetheart?" my mom asked with a smile "Let me think about it first mom." i replied and she nodded.

If i will agree to marry that jerk, my mom will be happy and i will be with him everyday specially, everynight. Then if i wont marry him, our parents will be sad. Ok ok Irene u have to make a plan!!! Ohhhhhh, I'm just going to play with him when we are already married, I'm going to act that I love him but i really don't!! GOOD JOB IRENE. What a nice brain u have... Ok i will agree.

"Uhumm, mom?" i called her and she come to the kitchen "Yes honey?" she asked "I agreed." i said then my mom is very happy "Really?!" she asked in disbelief and i nodded then she hugged me ugh why do i have this kind of mom? And what is the marriage all about? Then she suddenly called mr and mrs. Kim then i tell mom that I'm leaving then i left.

Taehyung's pov

When mom and dad told me that Irene already agreed to the marriage, i feel so so happy and i cant wait to tell this to Bangtan, now I'm going to marry the girl that I'm waiting for 3 years. Hehe I'm so excited!!

In School

"Hyungs!!" i called them then they wave at me and come near me "Where is Jungkook?" i asked "We don't know, maybe he's just late." Jin hyung said then i just heard someone call us "Hyungs sorry i came late." It was Jungkook. "So? What now?" Jhope hyung asked "I have something to tell all of you." i said with a smile "Hmm?" Suga said "What is it?" Namjoon asked, i was about to say something, but i got interrupted by Irene's voice.

"Ugh i really hate this situation!" i saw her messing her hair "Why? Do you agreed already?" Seulgi asked her and she nodded "Wow!!" Seulgi clapped her hands. Both me and my friends are watching and listening to them. "You know what, I'm very mad at that guy, his parents and specially, my mom!!!" she exclaimed "It's ok, just be good to him ok. He's kind I'm sure he'll take good care of you." Seulgi said "Nevermind!! I have a plan!!" Irene said then we saw that she left Seulgi then Seulgi just follow her.

She's really mad. But i hope it's not because of our marriage. I feel so sad after that "Oh, what happened to u?" Jungkook asked me "What is the thing that u are going to tell us?" Jimin asked but i ignored all of those questions and go to our classroom then i secretly cried.

Why can't you love me Irene?

A/N: heo guys, do you like this chapter? Please comment and vote if u like it. Thanks.

Chapter 3!!! Lets go!!!