#Irene and Jaehyun

Taehyung's pov

"You can go home now hyungs, but you Jungkook and Jimin hyung, come with me." I said then the 4 hyungs left "Where are we going?" Jimin asked me "Just follow me." i replied "Wait this way is so familiar to me..... Are you going to Irene's room?" Jungkook asked then i nodded.

While we are walking we just heard a familiar voice inside of the dark classroom, then we stopped and listen to them, then i realized that it was Irene with a guy.

"Jaehyun baby i want to do it again." i heard Irene said to the guy, i feel hurt when i heard that "Hyung, is that Irene?" Jungkook whispered then i nodded with a teary eyes "Yucks, Irene likes to have sex??" Jimin asked in disgust "That's the playgirls hyung." Jungkook added but i ignored them,

"I want it hard oppa." Irene said with a sweet voice "You want it hard? I'll give it to you." the guy replied then we suddenly heard Irene half shouted "T-thats i-it." she said "Be quite baby." The guy said then she got quite, but i still heard her saying the ahh sound "Ugh, ah, ah, ahh, s-so g-good oppa." she said then they continue it.

I can't hold this anymore I decided to leave cause my heart is aching "Hyung wait." Jungkook follow me with Jimin. Then i go outside the campus then cry hard "Taehyung-ah, it's ok." Jimin said and patted my shoulder "We will give u space hyung if you want." Jungkook said and i nodded "I'm leaving now. Bye." i said then stood up and left.

At home

I slammed the door of our house and my parents got startled "What happened my son?" my mom asked "Nothing!" i replied with a cold tone "Taehyung-ah!" my dad called me but i ignored him and go straight to my room...

"Wae?! Wae?!" i half shouted then i heard that my dad is knocking on my door "Taehyung-ah!! Taehyung-ah!! Open the door!!" my dad said then i obeyed "What happened to you?" he asked calmly "Why are you crying sweetie?" my mom came to my room..

"It's nothing mom." i replied "U sure?" my dad said then i nod my head "Anyway we have something to tell you for the wedding." My mom said then i feel so cheerful when i heard about the marriage "What is it mom?" i asked "Ur wedding will be next week already so get ready. Tomorrow, you and Irene are going to buy ur wedding attires, so you will get her tomorrow at their home." my dad explained then i nodded and they left.

I'm so excited now, cause I'm going to go out with Irene!! Well about that incident awhile ago, I'm just going to forget it.

Irene's pov

After what i did with Jaehyun at the empty classroom lately, i immidiately go home. When i got home, my mom suddenly called me.

"Irene-ah! I have something to tell you." she said then i obeyed and listen "Ur wedding will be on next week. And you and Taehyung will go out tomorrow to buy ur wedding attires, it that ok?" she explained then i nod my head and go to my room.

"Hmmm, Tomorrow...... Irene get ready tomorrow, act that you like him." i said excitedly "I'm bored, what am i going to do?" i asked myself, then i decided to call Daeyeol to have some fun tonight "Hello baby? Can you come here? I'm bored." i said sexily "But what about ur mom?" he asked "She's already asleep. That's her habbit, she really sleep very early." i replied "Ok baby, what are we going to do then?" he asked then i bite my lower lip ready to flirt with him "Have. Some. Fun. Tonight?" i replied sexily then he laughed "Ok i will come." he said "Uhmm, baby? Make sure to be hard later ok?" i said then he laughed and he said yes and hung up..

Skip

Me and Daeyeol are doing sex already for 2 hrs, but i wont stop cause i like it, I'm loving it. He already holds my cunt sometimes my breasts but i just smiled, i just let him do what he wanted to do to me. He began kissing my sexy tummy and the upper part of my breast. Then i didn't let go of holding his Dick sometimes I'm pinching it slightly. I like him when it's all about sex cause he's really doing it hard, when you want it more hard, he will do it really really hard because he know that it's what you want. That's what i like about him. That's why i didn't tell him that I'm just playing unlike Juhoo and Jaehyun, they're so boring when ur doing sex with them, that's why i tell them that I'm just playing with them..... "more hard oppa! I want it more ha-" i said half shouted then i was cut off when he's really getting hard, he put his dick inside me and i feel so so comfortable. Then we are doing it for more hours then in 4am, we already done and he left cause we have classes tomorrow and i have to go out with Taehyung, and i don't want him to know about this. Hehe we're doing it in 8 hrs and I'm so tired but i enjoyed it..

A/N: here it goes again hehe peace. I know that some of my readers like it so much so plss continue reading... Plss vote and comment.. Luv ya!!

Time for Chapter 4!!!!