#Missing you

I look up only i saw........

"Yah, stand up ur already wet I'm afraid u might catch a cold." i realized that it's Seulgi while holding an umbrella on top of me"Seulgi, Its Taehyung." i said crying and she hugged me "It's ok. I know about it cuz bangtan tell me when they are already at the airport" she explained "Did they tell you where are they going?" i asked sobbing hard "No" she replied and it just makes me cry hard.

"So now, you already got a lesson of what u did." she said then i nodded "So how is Daeyeol and Youngtaek?" she asked "I already told them that I'm just playing with them." i answered "Ok now let's go to ur mom's house and u should stay there ok." she said and she bought me to her car and she drive to our house.

When we get there, i immidiately run to the house and open the door "Irene-ah!!" my mom said as she hugged me "Mom!! Tae-taehyung left me." i said while sobbing "I know i know mr and mrs kim told me." she answered "Now i know what is the reason already why Taehyung leaves you, Irene why did you do that? Why did you lie at Taehyung?" my mom asked disappointed "I'm sorry mom, but I'm going to change i promise, then i truly love Taehyung and that's the truth mom." i replied and she hugged me again then after that, i go to my room and have a half bath and go to sleep..

5 years later

"Taehyung-ah!! Where are you??!!!" i shouted while crying in the shore because i still can't move on, it's 5 years already but i still have no news about him.. "Taehyung-ah!!! Plsss come back!!! I missed you!!! I missed saying i love you to u!!!! Plss come back!!!!!" i shouted till i heard a familiar voice "Irene i missed you too." i was startled at first but when i look around, i realized that it was "Taehyung!!!"

"Irene-ah wake up, ur tearing up." and i opened my eyes and i saw my mom in front of me "Mom." i said and hug her "Mom i saw Taehyung, he's back." i said while smiling then my mom pulled away "Huh? But Taehyung is just gone yesterday, sweetie ur just dreaming." my mom answered "A d-dream? B-but it looks real." i said in disbelief "Hmmm Irene he's coming back but this is not the right time ok, you hurt him so bad and he needs time to move on, to start over, just give him space ok. And you, adjust yourself in thinking about him because you will just stress urself." my mom said and i nodded in response
Taehyung where are you? I'm sorry i hope that u will forgive me.

Taehyung's pov

"Taehyung what are we going to do here? We just got here in America then we go straight here at the bar? Seriously?" Jin said but i ignored it and keep on drinking and drinking "Hyung take it slow." Jungkook tried to stop me "Just drink guys, let's have fun tonight ok." i said as i put some drink on their cups "Ok Taehyung but be sure not to flirt with girls ok." Suga warned me and i nodded "we know what is the reason why you come here immidiately tae." Jimin said and patted my shoulders and it cause me to cry "Shhh, Don't cry tae, you can do this, u can still move on." Namjoon said but i can't stop crying "It's ok." Jhope said trying to calm me up.

Bangtan's pov

It's been one hour already and Taehyung is already drunk and because of drunkess, he already put his head on the table and close his eyes "Taehyung-ah lets go home." Jhope said "Hmm." he replied "Come on Tae." Jimin pulled him "Hmm." then they have no choice just to carry Taehyung to thier car "Is he ok there?" Jin said as he look at the back checking if Taehyung is alright and they nodded. Then they drive to their apartment...

When they are already there, they immidiately put Taehyung on his room and when they we're about to exit his room, Taehyung is sleeptalking "Irene-ah, why did you lie to me? You know how much i love u right? But you just betrayed it. But why do i still feel that i love you? Even i forced myself already to adjust on you?" they heard him sleep talking and they also saw him tearing up but they just ignore him and go out from his room.

A/N: ok ok my readers, to be honest i felt pity towards Taehyung. So please my readers keep on supporting and voting on my story ok. And please read my other stories and follow me... Heeh thanks...

Time for Chapter 12!!!!