Prologe: Brought back.

(Minato's POV)
"Ugh were am I?" I ask myself a question.

I was lying on the ground staring a light that was blinding me. I know it's not the sun but what is it?

"Ah So your awake." I hear a familiar voice.

"Igor is that you? If so why can't I see you?" I ask.

"Your mind is not completely in the velvet room, but do in time you will be with us again after your rebirth."

I just remembered I died. But it felt like minutes ago. The last thing I remember was that I was flying up to Nyx to seal her. I hope Minako is alright. I feel my body again.

"Hmm it's seems our time is running out. Elizabeth is setting up the arrangements for the two of you."

"Wait the two of us? What do yo-" The light I was looking at got brighter and I couldn't finish my sentence.

The next thing I knew was that I was laying down on some grass. I get up and look at my surroundings. I'm was in the middle of a field. I had on my gekkoukan high outfit. I looked to the side of me and found my Envoker in my pocket. Now I'm wondering what Igor meant by the two of us.

"Ugh." I hear a voice behind me.

I look to see Minako! So that's what Igor meant by the two of us. I rush over to her side.

"Hay Minako wake up!" I tell her.

"Ugh, five more minutes Minato," she slowly opens her eyes "Wait Minato!"

She bolts up and hugs me really tightly.

"Uh Minako I know I'm alive but I don't want you killing me with you crushing my spine." I tell her.

"Oh sorry." She apologizes and lets me go. She then also slaps me.

"Ow!" I say in my normal voice.

"Sorry, just making sure I'm not hallucinating. I really missed you!"

"I missed you two!"

"So where are we, because I don't recognize anything?"

"Me neither."

I feel something in my left pocket. I reach inside and find a phone. Minako does the same thing. As we check the phones they seem really updated. There not the one That me and Minako usually use. A message pops up on the screen.

"Look behind you." It read.

I look behind myself and see a town. It's not Iwatodai I see. Minako looks at me with a confused face. Another message pops up on the phone.

"Head to the town, don't worry preparations have already been set- from Elizabeth."

So it was Elizabeth who set us up.

"So what now?" Minako asks me.

"I guess we start are new life here." I say.

(So what do you think? Real neat huh. So here's that thing I'm pretty new at Highschool DxD so after I watch an episode I will post a chapter. I'll have to watch an episode twice so I can get up to speed so I don't forget what happens.)