1k special (change)

(A/N: So I think the idea from early is a bust so here is something different. It still revolves around Highschool DxD but this is different. (If you like the idea then I can make it a story if you want to) so I hope you enjoy this special)
(??? POV)
I just arrived. It's been along time since I'v been here. I smile.

"I'm home." I say quietly.

Ah Kouh, it is been ten years since I've been here. My name is (Y/N) Hyoudou. I really haven't seen my family in a long time. If your wondering when I left my family, I was five years old. But if your wondering I'm really smart so I could take care of myself. I walk through town, I pass by a mirror.

"It's been that long haven't it. Man I've changed." I say as I look in the mirror.

I look at my appearance. With my (F/C) hair and my (F/C) eye as my other one is pure golden. It was a rare birth defect is what the doctor says but I think it as a gift, it shows that I'm different from everyone else. I also look at my outfit, with my brown jacket and my (F/C) shirt, and my long jeans as well with my (F/C) shoes. I nod and head off where my family lives. I can't wait see them again.
Third person POV
A boy with a really happy face was running down the street at a very high speed.

Issei:He's coming back! He's really coming back!'

Issei Hyoudou, was happy because his younger brother was coming back. He just made it back to his house.

Issei: Mom, Dad, has he arrived yet!?

Mom: No not yet but still, I can't believe our other little boy is coming back!

Dad: Finally we will have a normal son! People won't think we have a hrony child anymore.

Issei: Really dad!

Mom: Even tho your father is right, what about Asia?

Issei: Remember we still have his room untouched. Like we have not been in there for years.

Dad: I'm surprised you did not turn it into your own "private room".

Issei: I had to leave his room untouched, he's my little brother.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

Issei: It's him!

Issei ran to the door with lighting speed. He opened it to reveal Rias.

Issei: Oh, hay Rias.

Issei said this with a little sad tone.

Rias: Uh hay Issei what's wrong? You didn't come to the club today.

Issei: Uh it's nothing.

Dad: Oh hay Rias, what are you doing here?

Rias: I'm just wondering why your son didn't come to our club.

Dad: Oh Issei you didn't tell her?

Rias: Tell me what?

Mom: Our other son I coming home today.

Rias: Wait you have another son!?

Issei: Yah I have a little brother.

Issei was scratching the back of his head.

Rias: *squeal* You didn't tell me you had a little brother!

Issei: Well I wanted you to meet him by surprised.

Rias: I can understand that. When is he getting here?

Issei: We Don't know but I guess were going to throw him a surprise.

Rias: Can I join in?

Issei: As much as I would really like you to Rias, I want him to be surrounded by familiar people.

Rias: I see, but what about Asia.

Issei: I don't know ok just tell her there's a situation at the house and she can't see it.

Rias: Alright.
Meanwhile
(Y/N) was exploring the town he left.

(Y/N): *sigh* Well I guess I can pass time before I meet my family again.

(Y/N) walked around the town, he saw many things that he didn't recognize.

(Y/N): Hump, things do change huh. Oh it's getting late. I guess I shouldn't keep them waiting.
Meanwhile
Issei, Mom and dad were cleaning the house the best they can trying to leave everything spotless. They already had a sight the said "WELCOME BACK (Y/N)" and it was pretty well done. Everything was neat and organized.

Dad: Issei, turn the lights off!

Issei: Right!

Issei went over to the switch and turned it off.
Meanwhile
(Y/N) was walking to a family house.

(Y/N): Still hasn't changed huh.

(Y/N) went to the door, he took a deep breath and opened the door. It was dark inside, he found a light switch and flipped it up.

*click*

Issei, Mom and Dad: Welcome home (Y/N)!

All three of them rushed in to give him a hug.

Issei: Man we missed you!

(Y/N): I missed you to guys.

They all broke the hug so (Y/N) could gain his composure.

(Y/N): It's good to be home.

(A/N so what do you think, pretty neat huh, as I said before if you want this to be a story I will gladly make it a story.)

Minato: Finally I can take a break.

Me: Well first I got to finish your book then if people want this book then I will do it after I'm done with yours.

Minato: I'm cool with that.

Me: Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed this 1k special and have a great day!