Chapter 2: Strang events

(Third person POV)
A few months passed by, Minato and Minako settles into their new lives, making friends and getting jobs. Minato was favorited by a lot of girls after some mix up happened.
A month ago
Minato was with Issei and his two perverted friends near the girls kendo club. Issei and his friends were doing their usual perving until the girls noticed them.

Issei: oh shoot were in so much trouble, run guys!

Issei and the others ran off but Minato tripped the next thing he knew he was surrounded by girls.

Kendo girl: I can't believe your spying on us!

Minato was then attacked by one girl but he dodged her attack, he then proceeded to grab the girl's stick and take it form her.

Kendo girls 2: Get him.

Minato knew he couldn't get out of this situation so he had to take them down.

One girl charged at him but he dodged her and knocked her stick away.

Another attack but he hit her hand making her let go of the kendo stick.

Two jumped from behind him but because of instinct he blocked both of them away then proceeding to disarm them.

Another attacked but he dodged and poked her softly on the head with the stick making her stumble back.

Minato then proceeded to charge at three disarming the one in the middle and making the other two fall back.
3 minutes of fighting later (stop music)
All the girls laid on their butts while Minato was standing there like nothing happened.

Kendo girl1: Minato you, you... your amazing!

This surprise Minato because he thought that they would be mad at him.

Kendo girl2: Were did you learn to fight like that!?

Kendo girl3: Can you teach us to fight like that!?

They all bombard him with questions. He knew that it would be a long day.
Present time (you can play Heart Break)
Minato and Minako were walking together until they saw Issei and his friends.

Issei: Man I got to say boobs are the best thing ever.

Minato: Oh boy here they go talking about ladies again.

Minato wasn't listening until he heard Issei said the the word "Hearm".

Minako: Are you guys talking about Hearms again?

Trio: Hay Minako.

Minako was the only girl that the boys would not be perverted over, because they knew that they would not get a shot at her.

Motohotma: Hay Minato have you ever wanted a Heram?

Minato thought of this question, he though back at when he was with S.E.E.S, since he was the leader he never considered them as a heram.

Minato: Um not really, maybe a few friends that are girls but not a heram.

All of a sudden they heard girls screaming. Kiba was walking by. A couple of girls asked him if he could hang out with them but he declined.