Chapter 16: Fear and a plan

Third person POV Minato's house

Minako, Shinji, Raynare, and the mysterious person brought back Minato to his house. While he was resting in bed everyone else was explaining what the heck was going on.

???: Alright time for introductions, I am Issac Maker.

Minako: Wait So your-

Issac: Yes, Tori is my sister, I'm so sorry for what she's done to you.

Issac had light brown skin, His was more of a battle gear with some normal clothing, his hair was fuzzy but not like an afro.

Minako: That explains who you are but now-

Shinjiro: Oh boy.

Minako: HOW THE HECK ARE YOU ALIVE!

She screamed as she got up and pointed at her boyfriend. All Shinjiro could do was raise his hands up in defense.

Shinjiro: I don't know ok, the same goes for your brother and also how the hell did you end up in this god forsaken world.

Minako: Well I... huh how did we get here especially for me since Elizabeth revived Minato.

Raynare: Alright can someone tell me who are you people!?

Minako: Oh yay I forgot.

Just then the door busted open with Issei and the gang coming in.

Issei: Guys we got a problem and uhhh...

The pervert was pretty confused with the two new people in the room, the rest of the peerage started to flood in.

Shinjiro: Ah dammit now we got this problem.

Kiba: Can someone explain what's going on?

All Minako could do was facepalm.

Timeskip

After a rash things of introductions with Shinji and Issac to the peerage they started to get to the point.

Minako: So your saying is that you lost.

Issei: Yay and that's why we came to get you two. By the way where's Minato.

Issac: He's upstairs resting.

Kiba: Resting? What did you do, get in a fight?

All Minako could do was put her head down, Shinjiro did the same thing, Issac had somewhat cringe face, and Raynare looked away.

Koneko: Is he hurt that bad?!

Issac: Physically, no. Mentally, a little. Right now he's just exhausted from his experience with the creature he summoned.

Issei: Alright you guys can one of explain what happened to you!?

Minako: Well since it would be more confusing to tell you what happened there I'll explain from the very beginning. And also prepare yourself this is going to be a wild story.

Minako explained where Minato and herself came from. She told their story about how they traveled to Itawad (sorry that I spelled it wrong) and how they are from different world. She told them from the beginning how Minato and her summoned their personas for the first time to where Minato made himself the great seal. This shocked everyone.

Asia: So your from different world.

Minako: Yup...

Issei: And you somehow ended up here.

Minako: Mmhmm....

Kiba: I have no words.

Akeno: So you and your brother are supposed to be dead.