chapter 10: Shocking discovery

(Third person POV)Minato and Issei were outside and Matsuda and Motohama were watching the girls

(Third person POV)
Minato and Issei were outside and Matsuda and Motohama were watching the girls.

Motohama: Dude check it out!

Right now the two were being perverted and Minato and Issei were standing there.

Issei: Hay Minato could your tell the teacher I got sick and went to the nurses.

Minato: Are you going to skip class? Sure anything for a friend. Issei then walked off without saying anything.
Timeskip
Minato was looking for Issei in the nurses office. He was surprised to see Rias sleeping naked with him.

Minato: Oh boy.

Minato: well I guess I shouldn't bother them.

Issei then wakes up to see Rias naked in front of him, he tried to grope her but she woke. Minato just stood there with his normal face.

Rias: Oh hay Issei *yawn*.

Issei was trying to make and excuses trying to say that he wasn't about to grope her. Rias then saw her wings out and looked at them but also saw Minato.

Minato: Sup.

Rias: Uh oh hay Minato what are you doing here?

Issei: Uh Minato!

Minato: Don't worry I know it's just an accident.
Timeskip
Rias and Issei were leaving together to make a pact while Minato and Asia were going to make their own pact.

Minato: Well see you guys.

Rias: You too, take care.

Both of them left to do their job and Minato and Asia stepped where they were standing.

Minato: Alright it's our turn, Asia.

Asia: I'll try my best.

Asia then started to make a magical circle, the color of it was white since Rias said she found a way to give her devil powers without her actually being a devil.

Kiba: Alright you two stay safe!

Minato: Don't worry with me around I'll keep Asia safe.

Both of them went through the Magical circle and disappeared.
Somewhere
Minato and Asia arrived at the place where they were supposed to be.