Chapter 5: Secrets

(Third person POV)
It was the next day and Minato was walking to school. Minako didn't come home because she was invited to a sleepover. When he arrived there was a lot gossip that was going around the school but he chose to ignore it by listening to music. Minato was much more quieter than usual, he didn't want to talk to anyone because of last nights events. His memory was fuzzy but he only could remember part of it. His mind was struggling to get those memories back. It was currently free time and Minato was sitting behind Issei reading a book. There were girly screams in the hallway. It was Kiba. Kiba came in the classroom to get Issei. This blew Minato's mind.

Minato: Why does Kiba want Issei? More importantly how does he know Issei?

Minato then blew it off like it was nothing. He was still focused about what happened last night. He walked down towards then entrance. Minako went home early while Minato stayed behind.
Timeskip (Occult Research Club building)
Issei just found out some crazy stuff, mostly about devils and all that. There was a touchy subject about Yuma when Rias brought it up. Rias also brought up that everyone's memory was wiped but something didn't fit for Issei.

Issei: Hey about the memory wiping stuff.

Rias: Go on.

Issei: There's one person that only remembers Yuma, Minato.

Rias: I don't know about that either.

Issei: The thing is that he wasn't scared of that fallen angel that tried to kill me, and another thing is he was covered in scars too.

Koneko: And those were scars of combat too. Are you implying that he might have a sacred gear too.

Issei: Maybe but theirs also this, when I touched the spear that was thrown in my chest it hurt. But when Minato yanked it out of my stomach I didn't hear him grunt in pain or anything.

Rias: Well a light spear would burn a normal human but Minato wasn't affected at all.

Anko: Maybe he's an angel?

Rias: No he would of transformed to fight and would have a better time to fight the fallen.

Issei: Minato, who and what are you?
(Meanwhile)
Minato was walking home. Nothing was out of the ordinary. He checked his bag to see if his envoker was there. He wouldn't take any chances about last nights events. He would be prepared if anything attacked him. Behind him a was Rynare, she was stalking him to see if anything was strange about him. Nothing was the only thing she could get out of the emotionless boy. After her conversation with Tori (and Pharos) Minato was the only thing she could think about, wondering if he a had a sacred gear. Minato walked in to his house. Rynare gave up on him for now.
2 day Timeskip
It was two days later and Minato and Minako were walking with Issei.

Issei: Hay Minato, you've been more quite recently.

Minato: Oh I have, I'v been a little tired lately that's all.

They then heard a girl screaming. They looked over to see a girl that had fallen down. She kinda looked like a nun. Issei was making a perverted face while Minato and Minako looked at her.

Girl's POV
Aw man I tripped again.

"Aw no I fell down again, I'm such a klutz!" I say to myself.

"Hay you need help?" I hear a boy's voice.

I turn around to a boy with blue hair, he was wearing a school uniform. Part of his hair covered his eye, did something happen to his. As I get a more better look he looks handsome.

"U-U-Um yes!" I say to him.

He stretches his hand and I take it, he pulls me up and I blush a bit. I see two other people. A boy who's making a weird looking face and a auburn haired looking girl.