Chapter 11: Velvet room and Dangrous games

(First person POV) ???I was waking up in some room, I looked around and I looked like I was in the velvet room

I was waking up in some room, I looked around and I looked like I was in the velvet room.

"Welcome to the velvet room." I hear a familiar voice.

I looked to see Igor but an unfamiliar face, well 2 actually.

"Long time no see Igor." I say smiling.

"So your the one that my sister revived?" Said the lady I blue.

The other one was just silent. She looked unfriendly.

"Oh let me introduce myself, I'm Margaret, Elizabeth and Theodore's older sister. And over there is Marie." Margaret introduced herself and Marie.

"As you see these two are helping the other Wild Card as well." Igor says to me.

"Maybe you might meet each other." Margaret says.

My vision starts to fade, it looks like I'm waking up.

"Well it was nice meeting you here." I say.

"Farewell and I hope we can meet again." Igor's word start to fade. I then wake up in my room.
(Stop velvet room music if playing)
Things don't seem right, I would expect someone to be sleeping next to me but nobody there. I got up out of my bed and looked down, I'm only in my undies, that's a step up from being naked. I walk out of my room, I don't think anyone is home. I hear humming from the downstairs, I go to check. As I walk downstairs I here the humming form the bathroom. It sounds like Asia. I here the shower turn off.

"Aw man I forgot my towel." I here her say.

Oh shit and She doesn't know I'm right here! I don't know what to do! The door opens and Asia comes out fully make while I just stand there. She looks at me.

"Ah Minato!" She yells as she blushes.

I cover my eyes, I almost saw her naked. Phew that was close.

"I'm sorry Asia I just didn't know that you were there and just go put on some cloths or something!" I say.

"Right!" I hear her say.

I hear her run off to the upstairs, I uncover my eyes. Things around here are just not the same.
Timeskip to the next day
Me and Minako were walking to the club, we saw Sona and some other people walking into the building.

"Whats that all about?" Minako ask.

"I don't know, let's check it out." I say as we walk into the club.

As me and Minako walk inside we're hear some talking.

"Hay can you let us through?" I say.