Chapter Four.

-

There was a knock on the door a few hours later, and Jisung went to open it.

When Jisung opened it, it was Hyunjin. He was standing there all content and smiley. Jisung invites him in and they went to his room. They sit on his freshly made bed and talk.

"So, how are you doing?" Hyunjin asked looking worriedly at Jisung.

"I'm fine." Jisung said giving Hyunjin a tight straight smile.

"I came all smiley just in case you were really down." Hyunjin said giggling.

"So have you talked to Changbin yet?" Hyunjin asked raising his eyebrows up at Jisung.

"Yes." Jisung said looking down.

"And.... what'd he say?"

"Um... I never brought that up." Jisung said quietly.

Hyunjin glared at him, "Listen, I'm not trying to push you into telling him. But I just think that it's been long enough and he at least deserves to know that you like guys."

"I know, I know. It just makes me frustrated when I think about anything near that topic." Jisung said nervously.

"Well, if you're gonna stay like this, not that you can really change your mind on who you like, you might as well get used to it." Hyunjin said before a knock came on Jisungs door.

Jisung immediately got up and answered the door. It was Changbin.

"Oh, I thought you'd been talking to yourself. I was hearing mumbling. I didn't even see Hyunjin come in. Hi Hyunjin!" Changbin laughed and then waved at Hyunjin who was still sitting on Jisung's bed.

"Hi Changbin!" He waved back smiling.

"Um well." Changbin scratched the back of his neck, "I was wondering if you guys wanted to play a few games in the living room with me?"

"Yea we will." Hyunjin shot up and patted Jisung's back before walking towards the living room.

The three of them played video games until it got really late. Hyunjin finally went back home and Jisung and Changbin had eventually went to bed.

-

Changbin was outside. It was dark and rainy again. A car was coming, and he saved that stupid blonde haired boy again. He woke up.

Changbin sat up in his pitch black room. He'd woken up again because of that same dream. It happened at least once a week. Changbin had honestly grown tired of it. Almost to where he wouldn't hardly sleep at night. Not that the blonde haired boy was a nuisance. Changbin didn't even know the guy, so how could he have known if he was annoyingly wanting to be saved every week. Why do I keep having the same dream? Changbin stopped asking himself that question after about a month. Only Jisung knew about the dreams he kept having. Not his parents, nor his girlfriend knew. Why didn't he tell them? Because they would probably send him somewhere to talk about his problems that he didn't have.

Changbin grew frustrated with himself. It was now 4:36am. He was tired but his self conscious kept him up. He never went back to sleep and just sat there in his bed until he got hungry.

It was now 8:39am. Jisung usually gets up around 9:30 and then goes to wake Changbin up, but instead Changbin was gonna cook breakfast and wake him up to eat.

-

Once Changbin was done making eggs and bacon for breakfast, he went to go wake up Jisung.

Changbin went straight to Jisung's room and walked in. Jisung was sound asleep and laying on his side facing towards Changbin. Changbin crouched down and poked Jisung's cheeks.