Chapter Forty-Six.

okay, so don't hate me for this short chapter :)
sorry for any typos, i wrote this in like 5 minutes so i could upload for you guys😂

-

"Ugh, I don't know what the hell to do."

"So you think he saw my caller id name?" Chan asked as they sat at the same café at 11 at night.

"I don't know. I guess I'll find out if he says anything or shows any signs of discomfort around me." Changbin continued. "God, I really hope he didn't see it. I mean, he said he didn't, but let me tell you... Felix is a great liar." He said putting his elbows on the table and putting his head in his hands.

"Trust me, I know that. He didn't tell me a lot of things when we were best friends back in Australia."

Changbin huffed. "Damn, I'm in deep shit if he saw it. But maybe he'll understand. At least I hope he does." He said giving himself hope.

"Well, at this point, that's all we can do... hope. And you won't be the only one in deep shit, he'll probably kill me too so we'll go down together." Chan said as he pressed his lips in a thin line before sipping his sweet coffee.

-

"Hi Channie!"

"Hey Innie." Chan said in a dull voice.

"What's wrong?" Jeongin asked as Chan sat on the couch beside of him.

"Changbin and I think that Felix knows."

"Oh no, really? Are you sure? Felix can be pretty oblivious sometimes."

"I'm sure. Or, Changbin is anyway. But Felix is a good liar so... he could know and just hide it." Chan said as he laid his head on Jeongin's lap.

"Well, Changbin can always come here and meet you. I can go out with one of the other hyungs if you two need to talk anytime to make sure nobody sees you both together, well...Felix anyways." Jeongin said as he began to play with Chan's frizzy blonde hair.

"I think the café is fine. Felix doesn't stay up that late anyways... at least he didn't."
Chan said with a frowny face.

"Awh, don't be sad Channie hyung. It'll all work out and you and Minho hyung will be great friends with Felix again. I promise."

"Jeongin... don't say promises you know you can't keep." The blonde said as he got up and walked to his room.

-

you guys should also stan 'onlyoneof' and their song is called Savanna, AND ITS GREAT, PLEASE STAN! THEY DESERVE MORE FANS. also don't forget to stan IZ (their new song is called Eden!) and A.C.E! (new song is called Undercover!)