Chapter Seventeen.

-

Changbin had made it to work and had been there for almost 3 hours. His head kept circling around the fact that this was his and Felix's first real yelling argument. He felt bad for yelling at him first but he couldn't contain his anger any longer. He was a bubble, and bubbles usually are always popped, so that's what had happened.

Once he had escaped most of his thoughts, he realized that Felix had never come in for work. He'd been there for 3 hours, he was already supposed to be here.

Changbin then regretted yelling at the younger. Was it because of him that he never showed up? Was he too harsh with his words?

He then walked up to his boss who was sitting in his office.

"Did Felix call you to say he wasn't coming in today?"

"Um, no I haven't heard anything. Is he okay?" Woojin asked with his eyebrows raised.

"Um, I don't know." Changbin scratched the back of his neck.

"Changbin."

"Yes, sir?" Changbin said looking at him.

"Go check on him. I'll let you have the rest of the day off." He then smiled.

"Thank you so much Woojin." Changbin bowed and immediately left his office to go check on Felix.

-

He walked into his apartment to find a Jisung still sleeping peacefully in his bed. But no Felix was in his apartment.

He walked next door to Hyunjin and Felix's room.

Hyunjin opened the door lazily with his hair messed up.

"Changbin, What are you doing it's too early."

"Hyunjin, it's 10 am. You need to get out of bed anyways."

Then Changbin pushed past Hyunjin to glance inside of the apartment to see if he could see Felix. He wasn't there.

"Um, okay thanks. Byee." Changbin said before taking off again.

"Yah! You woke me up to look in my apartment! I'll get you back!" Hyunjin half yelled then went back to sleep.

-

Changbin was thinking of possible places Felix could be. He couldn't think so he just walked.

He ended up at the playground. It was a playground where when he was a child, he'd play there all the time. His feet just led him there. And his feet made the right decision because he saw a tall skinny and blonde haired figure sitting up against a pole in the mulch underneath the metal structure.

As Changbin walked up to him, he sat next to him.

The boy had his legs pulled up against his chest and his arms around his legs. His head was laying against his legs.

Once Changbin sat down beside of him, the blonde looked up.

He had tear stained cheeks and puffy red eyes.

Changbin looked at him with worried eyes. He then looked away from him and started to play with his hands.

"Felix...... look I'm sor-."

Felix cut him off. "Hyung..... if you're sorry then stop ignoring me." He said as tears slowly fell from his cheeks.

Changbin felt horrible. Mostly because he was making the younger feel horrible.

"You know I can't do that." Changbin said hesitantly.

"And why is that?" Felix said still looking at Changbin.

"Felix..." Changbin said then stopped.

"Changbin, stop making excuses. It's not that hard to not ignore me. You know it hurts me but you are still doing it." Felix said still crying.

"You know why I'm ignoring you. But you still keep pushing me to tell you what you already know."

"Maybe I just want to hear you say it. Is it that much of a punishment to say it to my face Changbin?" Felix pushed again.

Changbin was frustrated. He knew he wanted to say it, but he couldn't. He knew that. But he never always does the right thing.

Changbin looked at Felix.

"Fine Felix. I like you Felix, more than a friend. And if I spend anymore time with you, those feelings will grow stronger than I can control. And you are dating my best friend, which puts me in the situation of having to accept that you two are together. And if I don't, I'll lose my friends...... are you happy?"

"Yes, thank you for telling me." Felix said as he wiped his last tears.

"I'm sorry for this morning. I was being a prick, and you didn't deserve that. The least I could've done was walk to work with you and me being the prick I am refused to even be around you. I really am sorry Lix." Changbin said as he pushed back the tears that threatened to fall.

"It's okay binnie." Felix said as he put his hand on Changbin's leg to assure him that it was okay.

-

A little while past. They were silent, sorting through their thoughts as that time past.

"Are you ready to head into work with me?" Changbin spoke up.

"I guess." Felix said.

They both got up and started heading to work. It was around lunch time now so they had the rest of the day to finish their work.

-

"Hey Woojin, we're back. I'll help train him. Sorry we missed a few hours." Changbin said as him and Felix walked in his office.

"Oh, glad you're okay. It's fine boys, I understand. Now go get to work." Woojin said then chuckled.

They both walked into the back so Changbin could show Felix how to make each drink.

"So first,-" Changbin started to show Felix all he needs to know about learning how to fix all the coffee drinks.

"So you think you got it?" Changbin asked a still confused Felix.

"Uh,...Maybe." Felix said smiling.

"Oh, you can't forget the whip cream on these certain drinks." Changbin said as he handed him a list of the drinks that needed the whip cream.

"So you take this can of whip cream and..... do that." Changbin said as if Felix didn't know how to put whip cream on top of a drink.

Felix laughed at his actions.

"So you do it like this?" Felix asked as he picked up the the can and sprayed a bit on Changbin's nose.

"Yah!" Changbin said as he laughed and took the can from Felix and put some on his cheek.

Felix took his finger and got some of the whip cream off of Changbin's nose and licked it off his finger.

"This whip cream is good." Felix said before Changbin playfully shoved him.

"Yah! You're going to get fired on your first day." Changbin said laughing.

After Changbin shoved him, Felix couldn't catch his balance. Changbin noticed and grabbed Felix's white shirt and pulled Felix towards him. Changbin lost his balance in the process of saving Felix from falling backwards, but instead he fell backwards, with Felix landing on top of him.

"Are you okay?" Changbin asked worriedly.

"I should be asking you that. You're the one who hit your head on the floor." Felix said laughing.

Changbin smiled looking up at him.

Changbin took his sleeve and wiped the excess whip cream off of Felix cheek.

Felix also wiped Changbin's nose off.

"We should get back to work now." Changbin spoke up and then Felix got off of him and they both stood up.

Sorry this chapter is short once again lol. But I hope you guys enjoyed it :)💞💞💞