Chapter Forty-Seven.

-

Changbin walked a few minute walk to Hyunjin and Felix's apartment and knocked lightly.

He waited there for a few seconds before Hyunjin opened the door.

"What's up?"

"Is Felix, by any chance here?"

"Nope, he's hanging with that Eric guy."

"Wait, really? He didn't even tell me?"

"Oh, I don't know. He left around 11, which was a few hours ago." Hyunjin said as he offered Changbin to come in.

"Thanks but I guess I'll go back home for now. I'm going to message him or call him to see if he answers." Changbin said, his voice laced with sadness.

"Are you sure you don't wanna stay for a little bit. Just in case he shows up or something?"

"Nah I'm good, but thanks Hyunjin. I guess I'll see you later." Changbin said walking and waving quickly at the younger.

Hyunjin sighed at how idiotic Felix was being towards Changbin. He felt bad for the older, but Changbin was the one that didn't tell Felix that he was talking to Chan friend wise. But Felix should trust Changbin enough to tell him, even if it hurts him. He should know that Changbin would be there for him, no matter what.

-

*flashback*

"I'm leaving and I'm not sure when I'll be back." Felix said as he got his suitcase and headed towards the door.

"Wait?" Hyunjin said as he got off of the couch and put his empty bowl in the sink.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to Eric's. I think I'm gonna stay there for a few days."

"Why's that?" Hyunjin asked, obviously confused. "Did I do something?"

"No! No! It's not you! I promise."

"Then what is it?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't think you wanna be drug into the situation." Felix said as he looked at the time on his phone and the missed calls and messages from his boyfriend.

"Come on. Felix, bro, I'm here for you man.  So please, let me in. Especially if it involves Changbin... I gots to know." Hyunjin said smiling.

"Well, It does involve him..." Felix said as Hyunjin stood there anticipating what he was going to say next.

"He lied about something for I don't know how long."

-

sorry for another short chapter :)
more to come soon, as in like maybe not the weekend but earlier 😅❣️