Chapter Eleven.

-

They reached the hospital and doctors came to get him. Felix and Jisung were behind the doctors before they said that they couldn't come in with them.

They went up to the reception desk.

"How long will it take before we can see him?" Jisung asked the lady.

"It's hard to tell, you can wait and we'll let you know when you can." She said.

"Okay, um, thanks." Jisung replied.

"Sorry hun." She said before they left the desk.

Once they sat in the waiting room, Jisung called Mina and let her know what had happened.

She rushed over and waited with them, all sitting there worried.

-

It had been over 2 hours and they called them in.

Mina rushed to him and sat there holding his hand.

Felix was sitting there beside of Jisung and he just watched Changbin. He was still pale. Felix felt like it was his fault for some reason.

They sat there for awhile before Jisung spoke up.

"Um, we can leave you with Changbin for a little while if you want. I think we're getting hungry." Jisung spoke up tapping Felix's thigh. Once he did that Felix woke up.

Jisung got up and Felix looked around confused and followed him.

They got out of the room and Felix spoke up.

"What are we doing?" He questioned.

"Your stomach growled, so we are getting something to eat." Jisung said and then smiled at Felix.

"No it's fine. You don't have to hyung." Felix assured him.

"Felix, I'm not going to let you be hungry." Jisung said pulling Felix by his hand.

And Felix just let him pull him along because he knew he wouldn't be able to persuade his mind any different.

-

They went to the hospitals cafeteria, they realized they were still holding hands right before they ordered.

"Sorry." Jisung said shyly and tore his hand from Felix's.

"It's fine. That's what friends do when they comfort each other, right?" Felix said smiling at Jisung.

Jisung wasn't satisfied with the word 'friends.' He then realized that he might be starting to like Felix. Because they had been spending all their time together, even if it had only been a week or so.

-

Their order was called and then they sat down to eat their fresh french fries and a piece of pizza.

"Thanks hyung, for paying."

"No problem." Jisung smiled at him and ruffled his hair.

-

"Im done hyung. Are you ready to go back to see Changbin?" Felix asked.

"Yeah, one sec." Jisung said before grabbing a napkin and wiping Felix's mouth that had ketchup on it.

"Now we're good." Jisung then got up, grabbed Felix's hand and walked back up to Changbin's room.

-

Changbin has just sent Mina off, knowing that she had to work and couldn't miss. Then Jisung and Felix came in. They were holding hands. Why are they holding hands? Is Felix gay too? They can't be together, can they? In just that short amount of time? Jisung can't be that close to Felix. I am supposed to be. I saved him. He was in my dreams. But Jisung never knew that.......