Chapter Thirteen.

So, I have been writing all afternoon and I was actually pleased with what I had written. So I decided I'd post it tonight instead for tomorrow. Hope you guys like it :) (p.s. there's a bit of Changlix)

-

One week had passed and everything was the same, except one thing.

Jisung couldn't contain how much he loved Felix. They were all over each other, but neither one of them had popped the question yet.

For the most part, Changbin stayed in his room resting and playing games on his phone or even reading.

Felix was also finally able to move his things into Hyunjin's apartment

They were not ready to start college back. It started back in almost a week.

-

"Felix! Where's my hoodie?" Jisung yelled from his room.

"Which one?" Felix yelled back from the couch.

"My grey one. I think you had it last." Jisung said peeking from his room to look at Felix.

"No, I had your purple one last."

"Well duh, your wearing it." Jisung said laughing.

Felix gave him a smug look and went back to reading his book.

"Well, I need the purple one back also because I have to wash my clothes." Jisung said walking around the couch to put both of his hands on Felix's legs and leaning down to his eye level.

"Don't make me tickle you just to get it." Jisung said raising his eyebrows.

"You'll never get it." Felix said smirking and getting up and running.

And he kept running until he ran into something.

"Oh, hi binnie!" Felix said running past him and into Changbin's room.

"Don't you guys dare break anything in my room. You'll pay if you do." Changbin said rolling his eyes and walking to the kitchen to make himself some coffee.

As Changbin was about to pour some coffee, Felix came running up to him.

"Can you please hurry and hide his purple hoodie." Felix said and abruptly pushed the hoodie to him and ran away.

"Jisung!" Changbin yelled.

Jisung came slowly towards Changbin, out of breath.

Changbin pushed the hoodie into Jisung's hands.

"You're no fun binnie." Felix said pouting behind Jisung.

Jisung turned around and picked Felix up. Felix put his legs around Jisungs waist and his arms around his neck.

"Does baby Felix need another hoodie?" Jisung said in a baby voice as he carried Felix to his room.

Changbin rolled his eyes and poured himself some coffee.

He added sugar and creamer. He couldn't stand having non-sweetened coffee. It was just too bitter to not have any sugar in it.

There was a knock on the door and Changbin was the only one close enough to open it. Jisung and Felix were probably too busy calling each other pet names and cheesy stuff.

He opened the door to find Hyunjin.

"Heyo!" Hyunjin said and came in.

Hyunjin sat at the bar and so did Changbin.

"Do you want some coffee? Freshly made." Changbin said raising his eyebrows.

"No thanks, I already had some."