Chapter Five.

-

About a week after, and Jisung mostly stayed in his room. Even though Changbin accepted him, he didn't want to make any contact with him. Mostly because he didn't want him to catch on to the fact that he likes him. If Jisung was being honest with himself, he didn't like Changbin as much as he used to. Since he came out, it was a relief. But Hyunjin told him it could've just been a small crush until he actually figured out his feelings. And Jisung also agreed.

-

Hyunjin was arguing with Changbin in the middle of an Ice Cream shop.

Hyunjin was made to take Changbin and occupy him until Mina had gotten back. Jisung was decorating the apartment so that when Mina got back, it would be a surprise for Changbin. Mina said she was going to let Changbin know when she was on her way, but she never did. Changbin was kinda mad that she didn't. But he hasn't caught on to what their plans were just yet.

Anyways, Changbin was mad that Hyunjin had gotten him the wrong Ice Cream. He had gotten him Strawberry instead of Vanilla. But it died down because Changbin actually came to like Strawberry.

-

Hyunjin finally got a text while Changbin was enjoying his new flavor of Ice Cream.

Jisungie: The bird has flown.

Hyunjin: Wth is that supposed to mean?

Jisungie: Are you seriously that uneducated...

Hyunjin: Just tell me what it means you idiot.🤦🏻‍♂️

Jisungie: She's here ya dingus.😏

Hyunjin: What did you just call me?😶

Jisungie: Just bring Changbin and come on.

Hyunjin: I would send you a bad emoji, but I'm a good kid.

Jisungie: Says who?🧐
Read 2:16

Jisungie: I see how it is.
Read 2:19

Hyunjin: We're coming you idiot.
Read 2:20

And with that they left the Ice Cream Shop and headed to his apartment.

-

Changbin was about to open the door when Hyunjin pulled him away and knocked on the door.

"What the hell? I'm I not allowed to enter my own house without permission?" Changbin gave Hyunjin a face with knitted eyebrows.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes and then then door opened. Jisung's head popped out in front of them.

Changbin was once again frustrated. But, when is he not?

"What are you two doing? Your acting all suspicious." Changbin said as he stepped in and they followed behind him.

Changbin stopped in his place. His eyes were wide and then a smile appeared on his face. Mina smiled back at him.

He ran over to her and hugged her really tight.

Changbin was really happy. He hadn't seen his girlfriend for awhile, and she couldn't really message him because she was visiting her family.

Changbin pulled away and looked down at her. She was a few inches shorter than him.

"What didn't you call or text me?" Changbin asked.

"I wanted it to be a surprise." She said before she frowned when she realized that Changbin wasn't happy about it.

"I was worried. You could've at least told me something." Changbin said frustrated once again. He released her and scratched the back of his head before he walked away from her and sat down at the bar.