Chapter Ten.

-

Felix threw on a light jacket and started searching. He had his phone flash light, plus the street lights. He walked to random places and was about to give up before he saw a dark figure sitting on a bench in the park. He decided to walk up to it and see if it could possibly be Changbin. He was right.

"Changbin are you okay?" Felix panicked and asked.

"Omg, have you been crying? Did someone hurt you?" Felix bombarded him with a series of questions before Changbin spoke up.

"Go away." He said quietly but cold.

"Why would I go away? I'm not gonna leave you sitting in the middle of the dark to cry." Felix said.

"I said, go away, before I make you." Changbin said a little louder than the other time.

Felix didn't answer him that time and just sat down right beside of him.

"Can't you see that I want to be alone?" Changbin said annoyed with the younger boy.

Felix didn't answer.

"Let me be alone." Changbin said.

"No." Felix said.

"Felix, if you don't leave now. Your probably gonna hate me tonight."

Felix just sat there beside of Changbin and didn't move.

"I want to be alone with all of my damn thoughts Felix. So leave." Changbin yelled.

"Why don't you just talk about them to somebody?" Felix asked knitting his eyebrows together.

"Because you took my only friend away. I always talk to him about everything. And you just come along and Jisung automatically thinks your the shit. So he turns around and leaves me behind for a guy like you, and leaves the shitty Changbin to rot. Yeah, because that's what everyone seems to do to me. So thank you Felix. For all you've done. You've earned a new best friend. I hope you get a fucking gold star." Changbin yelled and got up and walked away. He didn't feel bad for yelling at the younger. He needed to put him in his place. And that was the only way he could.

-

Changbin sat in his room, unable to sleep again. He really did feel bad for yelling at the younger whether he told himself that or not. That boy didn't do anything. Jisung was just attracted to Felix. They are very similar in personality, which is probably why they get along so easily. For all Changbin knows, he thinks Jisung may like Felix, more than friends. Which chain reacts (NCT anybody?) to him wanting to be beside Felix all the time.

-

It was now 9:37am. Around time for Jisung to wake up.

Jisung opened the door without knocking and saw Changbin sitting on the bed.

"Hey, do you know where Felix is?" He asked.

He couldn't tell him what he said to him last night. It would possibly ruin their friendship because he basically yelled at Felix for being Jisung's new friend. He felt bad because he knew that he wanted Jisung to find another, better friend than Changbin. He was being selfish.

"No." Changbin finally answered him.

"Oh, never mind. He just walked in." Jisung commented.

"Where'd you go?" Jisung asked Felix and then shut the door. Changbin couldn't hear anymore.

He was left with his thoughts once again. He hated himself. He should just leave Jisung and never come back. It would probably be the best for both of them, for Jisung.