zero

"devilish, yeah I'm devilish"
...

he's dangerous. he didn't show mercy on any of his prey. once his cold pair of dark eyes land on you, shivers crawl up and make its way to shaken your heart, double the heart beats before it stops. your warm breathes stopped together with the pulse. his steps meant death, but those will only did happen once you trigger his inner demon, hurt people he adored or simply lay your filthy hands on them. he caused the flower path to ends with dead leaves, smile on your face to be painted with fear.

but the coldest thing will be melt with the help of sun and one day he met him. the boy in oversized yellow hoodie, thick rimmed round glasses and wavering pair of eyes, full if tears and fear. he felt his heart swelled at the sight. just what did he do to be on his knees, being held by his mens. he stood up, walking with his hand shoved deep into his front pocket. he walked near the male, and smirked as he saw him visibly shaking under his intense gaze. he hooked two of his fingers under the crying male's chin, crouching down abit to be in same level and the fragile one. their eyes didn't meet, but the simplest touch of his warm fingers on his chin caused the male to almost feel the familiar anxiety rising from the inside, he wanted nothing but to run. oh boy, his deed isn't something the other would forgive, no. he never did forgive, for him kindness is the thing that broke you. he didn't want to be broken so he broke others in order to stay in pieces.

"Now,now. what did you do, pretty boy?"