nine

"call me shallow but I'm only getting deeper"

Jimin came home late at night, half past midnight to be exact. He heard a few lewd noises as he walked pass the hallway. Coming from Jungkook and Seokjin's room. They were probably at it again. Jungkook has been busy, sometimes not even coming home for a few days. Jimin chuckled, banging their door. "Slow down, stop raping my ears" Jimin said, earning a grunt from Jungkook. He purposely snap his hips, causing Seokjin to be slammed against the head board, hips arched with a louder moan.

Jimin grumbled at that, "fucking rabbit"

Jimin headed towards Namjoon's room, opening the door hoping that Namjoon will be on the bed, sleeping. But he was nowhere inside. His eyes wandered around, spotting a shadow outside of the balcony from the curtain. Jimin there his jacket off, leaving him with just a grey shirt and his ripped blue jeans. He walked over to Namjoon's tall figure - a lil shorter than him. Jimin careful leaned his body at the frame, admiring Namjoon's back while the boy sips on his Apple juice from the box. He was dressed in Jimin's long sleeved shirt with puma short. His hair was being swept by the gentle breeze, looking beautiful as ever under the moonlight.

Jimin put his hand over his chest, feeling his heartbeat started to increase slowly. He gulped, he know this is going to happen and he is scared, scared that the innocent boy will get hurt..again. They can't, they shouldn't find his weakness. He shouldn't have a weakness but guess what, his weak point was right Infront of him. He can feel himself breaking into a cold sweats. The thought of his enemy finding out about the male was horrendous.

Jimin shook away the negative vibration, walking over to Namjoon and wrapped his arms around his waist, face nuzzling his nape. An action that he found himself getting addicted too. Namjoon jumped at the sudden presence, breathed out in relieve when he realized who it was.

"W-welcome back"

"Why are you not asleep yet?" Jimin asked, planting kisses on Namjoon's shoulder as he waited for an answer.

"They're kinda loud you know and I'm not sleepy...yet" Namjoon said, giggling a little. Jimin hummed, closing his eyes and swayed their body gently, feeling calm at the moment.

Namjoon leaned his head back on Jimin's shoulder when the male lifted his head up to rest it on his head, gentle kisses being placed on his head. Jimin's heart started to thump, not knowing that it was the same with Namjoon. The younger male smiled when he felt those rapid heartbeats at his back.

"You need to stop confusing me, Namjoon. Stop being an addiction"Jimin mumbled. Namjoon turned his head towards him, "You started it, i'm just being a good boy" Namjoon said, a slight teasing tone clearly evident. Jimin growled, sweeping Namjoon off his feet and threw him on the bed.

He hovered over the male, lips ghosting over his. "Stop tempting me" Jimin muttered, brushing his lips with Namjoon's. The boy hooked his arms around Jimin's neck, his fingers running into Jimin's grey hair.

"I'm not, you're just easy" those words initiated another growl from Jimin. His eyes darkened on his own. "Don't test me, Namjoon. I'm warning you" Jimin said, his tone was low, enough to cause a shiver, goosebumps all over his skin. But, Namjoon was tempted to see more of him.

His lips tugged up into a smirk, he pulled on Jimin's hair. "I'm afraid to say that..." Namjoon said, purposely dragging his words a bit. He licked Jimin's lips that were too close, so close allowing him to steal the chance. "I'm tempted for more" with that, Jimin crashed their lips together. Their lips, messily connected with angry, impatient breathes hitting each other's face. His hands sneaking underneath Namjoon's shirt, roaming around his soft skin.