thirteen

"if this walls could talk"

I whimpered, bucking my hips up when Jimin pushed the toy resting inbetween my ass cheeks further in, pushing all the beads deep inside me. "J-Jimin" I gasped, my hands desperately searching for it to get a grip on it. "hmm?" I heard him soflty humming, his lips hovering over my belly button before his tongue swirled around it. I clenched my eyes shut, moving my grip on his hand to grab a handful of his hair, tugging him up to make an eye contact with me.

Oh shit, that smile on his face. Oh my god.

Jimin stretched his body up, pressing his forehead against mine before he stared deep into my eyes. And his beautiful brown orbs makes me want to drown it in, it was pulling me closer, tempting me to swim in those and I wanted to drown, lose my breath in it, gasp under those gaze. I was pulled out from my thoughts when Jimin lightly pressed a kiss to both of my cheeks, tenderly caressing my jaw. I shut my eyes again, trying to avoid him from seeing my sparkly eyes.

I whimpered, wiggling my body when he kissed the side of my lips, brushing his own plump one over mine. I parted my lips, waiting for him to connect his with mine only to have his lips wondering around my jaw. "Jimin" I said again, earning a chuckle from him.

"What is it, Joon ah? Tell me what you want." I flushed at that, licking my suddenly dried lips. Of course it's dry, Jimin didn't give my beautiful sinful plump lips attention. I rolled my eyes a bit, pulling at his hair hard to yank him to my eye level. I was about to push my head up to meet his lips when he wrapped his hand around my neck, pining my head down to the pillow.

"I'm in charge here, baby. Tell me what you want , and I'll spoil you rotten with it, yea?" I shivered once he licked my jaw up to my cheek, nibbling at the apple of my cheek causing me to giggle at it.

I can feel him smiling against my cheek and there.. There goes the butterfly in my tummy. Dancing, swarming in my tummy.

" Kiss me, Jimin hyung, please" he pulled up, halting kiss teasing kissing on my face as those words left my lips.

Jimin smiled, hovering over me before his thumb caress my bottom lip, and the sensation of it rubbing ever so slow yet sensually over it initiated yet another desperate whimper from me. My eyes were hooded, lips parted unconsciously. Jimin swiped his tongue over my lips and the embarrassing sound that came out from my throat was unbelievable.

He sucked on my bottom lip, tugging it with his teeth before he pulled it, stretching it with it teeth and let go. It was not a proper kiss, but it was so hot, too hot that I forgot about the anal bead burried deep into my hole. I breathlessly whimpered out his name again, causing his eyes to flicker to my face for a bit before his eyes changed the shade.

"Fuck, Namjoon." he started, breathing hard. His hand never left my nape as he panted. "How are you so pretty? You are so worked up and all I do is kissing you. Shit, you are driving me insane" he rambled, sounding ever so frustrated. I ignored his words and slammed my lips against his, accepting his grunts and bites. He sucked on my tongue, the wet noises sounded so thick and I am so fucked up because damn my balls are blue. We kissed, hands roaming on each others' body. Desperate to feel the warmth of it on our fingers. I hissed when Jimin bit on my lips, humming when he sucked on it gently trying to sooth the stinging bite. We pulled away, our chins wet with saliva. I gripped on his shoulder when he licked my chin, collecting the saliva and shoved them back into my mouth, yet for another rough kiss. Fuck.