fourteen

"pick your filter"

Namjoon was awake pretty early today. Jimin still fast asleep next to him, mouth agape with his face squished on Namjoon's chest. Namjoon fondly smiled and ran his fingers through the messy bird nest hair. He heard Jimin humming before snuggling closer, his arms tightening on his waist before croaking out a "good morning". Namjoon nodded, "mm,, morning". He shifted,, trying to pull himself out of Jimin's hold only for the male to grumble and held him down. The younger whined,

"AH, hyung! I have college. Come on now~" Namjoon said,, wiggling in his spot.

"don't wanna let you go,, don't go" Jimin mumbled sleepily before looking up with his puffy eyes. To say that Namjoon wasn't stunned is the total opposite. He had his lips shut tight and eyes widening.

Nonono,, namjoon. Get a grip of yourself.

"I will come back after a few hours. Now,, off you go"

Jimin grumbled before rolling on his back and Namjoon quickly get on his feet only to fall back on the bed, hissing. "ah, fuck." he cursed as a sharp pain shot at his back.

Hearing the pained sound, Jimin turned around to see Namjoon giving his back small punches. He smiled before getting up, "Come," he said before lifting Namjoon up. The boy yelped and quickly clung onto Jimin,, afraid that he will drop him.

"stand here for awhile,, I will prepare the shower" Jimin said, giving his forehead a small peck. Namjoon nodded at him, there's no use to argue he will never win anyway. Hearing the shower started, Namjoon glanced at his reflection in the mirror, blushing the dark blooming marks littering from his neck to his chest and some along his happy trail. Goddamn it, that's a lot of work to do.

"angel face? The shower is ready" he heard Jimin. He bit his lips at the name,, keeping a smile to himself.

-

He arrived at college,, managing to convince Jimin that he won't be needing bodyguards. Jimin of course protested but when those puppy eyes come to play, he don't stand a chance. He decided to wear a light grey turtleneck matched with black slacks. Those marks are a lot of work, he don't have much time since Jimin decided to throw a tantrum. First class,, chemistry. Oh god, he groaned.

A ding was heard from his phone and he grinned like mad man at the sender

Hyungie💕

Missed you.

Namjoon chuckled, responding with a "stop being so clingy" before he entered the hall. He sat in the third row, next to a Chinese male. He smiled at Namjoon, catching his eyes and Namjoon shyly smiled back with a small "hey". His phone dinged again,, he choose to ignore it since he knew, Jimin will try his best to distract him.

-

Jimin settled on his couch, waiting for a reply for Namjoon while he bites his lips in anticipation. He is not clingy,, Namjoon is wrong. It's just that the house is cold without him. He glanced at Seokjin who was whispering to Jungkook while looking at him before giggling when he glared.

"Stop badmouthing me, can't hear you over my awesomeness" Jimin retorted with a huff.

"can't hear because of your awesomeness or because your support system is not here" Jungkook laughed, getting a middle finger from Jimin.

His phone dinged, Seokjin and Jungkook have never seen Jimin moved so fast. Though,, it was concerning when Jimin's face hardened.

"Jimin... anything wrong?"

When Jimin looked up with eyes red with a glint of glassiness and lips trembling, Jungkook shot himself up.

"They have Namjoon, THEY FUCKING TOOK HIM"

HYE ANGELS,, GUESS WHO'S BACK?!?!