five

"I'm about to show you baby, slow down"

Jimin came back from his work, hair a mess with his coat slung on one of his arms. he has a tired and frustration written all over his face. "Did Namjoon eat already?" he asked once he step in the kitchen, seeing Seokjin washing plates from dinner.
"He wanted to wait for you for dinner, I'll send food up after this" Seokjin answered, taking out the food he kept and put them in the microwave for them to heat up. Jimin has his brows furrowed, could it be about what they try talked in the morning? he shrugged, running his fingers through his messy hair before walking upstairs. he felt excited to met the other and he can't deny it. he missed those cute shy action and blush on his adorable cheeks.

Namjoon jumped up from his current laying position when the door was pushed open, revealing Jimin who now has few of his buttons unbuttoned. the sight causing Namjoon to nearly drool but he kept his acts cool.
"Waiting for me?" Jimin asked, kicking his shoes off to climb on the bed. Namjoon nodded at the question. he started to nervously fiddled with his fingers. "Why was it?" Namjoon looked into Jimin's curious eyes before parting his lips to talk. "I agree...with what you wanted in the morning just now...." He said in one go, gulping when Jimin gave him a hard stare.

"Good,now you're mine Namjoon. all mine" Jimin whispered, gripping on Namjoon's jaw to force the male to look up. Namjoon found himself shaking under the tight grip - murderous stare he gave. "Don't you dare trying to run away or I'll hurt you so bad, kim namjoon" Namjoon whimpered, biting his bottom lip harshly.

"Don't bite it, that's my job to do, pretty boy" Jimin said ad he ran his thumb on the plump pinkish bottom lip of Namjoon. he licked his lips at the way Namjoon's lips trembled. he wanted to feel those against his. and so, Jimin leaned in, latching his lips with the other's thick one. he groaned at how soft and pillowy those lips is. Jimin pushed Namjoon flat on the bed, hovering on top of him - not breaking the kiss. he cupped Namjoon's jaw in his hand, pressing his lips harder against Namjoon who started to kiss back. Namjoon gasped when a tug was given on his bottom lip. Jimin took the chance to slide his wet muscle inside Namjoon's wet cavern, tasting every corner of his mouth. Namjoon whimpered when Jimin sucked on his tongue, creating a wet sound that was so pleasing to his ears. he snaked his arms around Jimin's neck, not wanting to pull away from the kiss even he already is losing his breath.

Namjoon whined when the older male pulled away, panting for air with his swollen lips parted. "don't be greedy, pretty boy. I don't want a passionate kiss to be the cause of ya death" Jimin teased, bopping Namjoon's cute button nose. Jimin chuckled when the male scrunched his nose, giving him a shy smile while looking up at him with his glassy eyes. so sinful, full of innocent beauty. Jimin bite back a groan.

"I'm going to shower, will be back" he was about to leave the room when Namjoon caught his wrist.

"Jimin i-"

"Why? Don't wanna be away from me? I'll be back, promise" Namjoon sighed as he heard the door being closed. he slumped his body on the bed, his mind traveled back to the hot make out session they had. unconsciously, he touched his lips - giggling out of sudden. Gosh, he was acting like a teenage girl right now. he buried his face into the soft pillows, huffing out a breath when Jimin took a long time to come back. he looked at the food that Seokjin sent couple of minutes ago. It will get cold if they didn't dig in yet.

"is he busy, na?" He muttered, looking t the clock across the room. it has been 30 minutes since Jimin was gone. the door once again opened. then person he has been anticipated for came in with his damp hair set messily. upper naked body with just a baggy sweatpants hanging on his v-line. Namjoon mentally slapped himself when he let his eyes to linger longer than he should.

Jimin joined Namjoon on the cold bed, filling in the empty space beside him. he coiled his arms around Namjoon's waist, pulling him closer to his body. Namjoon was warm, in all aspects. his warm palms, warm smile and honey dripping voice when he called out for his name. Namjoon make him warm and he's not sure either it's good or not.

he started to twirl with the strands of Namjoon's hair as the boy nuzzled closer to his chest. his palm was placed on Jimin's chest meanwhile ear listening to the calm heart beats. "Can I ask you...a favor?" Namjoon started to speak, his voice was hesitant.
"Hm, what is it?" Jimin asked. he himself being curious at it.

"Can I still go to college......p-please?" Namjoon wanted a hole to appear on the bed and take him whole when Jimin stopped his previous activity which is playing with his hair. something that he really adore if someone did that to him when they cuddle. Jimin was quite for a few moment. he can imagine himself ruining such an innocent soul's future. but he was also doubting him. what if this was his plan to escape. he can be telling people about Jimin and reported him. he heaved out a heavy sigh. "Yes but, I'll transfer you to a private school."Namjoon beamed at that. he lifted his head of to stare at Jimin with wide eyes.

"Really?!!" he asked. still bewildered that Jimin was be able to fulfil his small favor. Jimin smiled, pulling the male down to his chest. "Hm, but remember don't leave me. " Jimin whispered. his voice lose its confidence. just an airy light whisper that can be heard by Namjoon only. he just...don't want the warmth he felt with the male to leave so soon. "I'm not planning to do so, try to believe me - at least a little" Namjoon said, hugging Jimin's waist tighter. it's true. he has no plan on leaving. the life Jimin is giving him right now was better than what he had before. he finally has someone...

his stomach suddenly make weird noises. Jimin's chest vibrated when he laugh, cupping his mouth to control himself.

"let's eat, silly" he said when he got a grip of himself and pulled Namjoon up.
"Yes, God. I'm starving" Namjoon replied, rolling his eyes with a small frustrated sigh.

"Did I hear...Jimin-shi laughing? Tell me I'm not the only one" Jungkook said. slightly shocked at the sweet sound that he don't usually hear. especially, not that loud. "No, I heard them too.....oh God, hold me kook I'm going to cry" Seokjin dramatically gasped, faking a loud cry.

"Damn it, babe. you're so dramatic" Jungkook giggled, giving his boyfriend a wet kiss on the forehead.

"You love me anyway"

duN dEN DaN. I just typed whatever came in my mind...(again)