twelve

"Your lips, your touch. It's all, too much... For me "

"Sir," a voice echoed. The sound of paper being turned stopped before a deep hum was heard. The male stepped inside, giving a half bow towards the middle aged man sitting on the leather chair.

"what did you brought me today,hm?" the man questioned, glancing down at the brown, selwed envelope in his hold.

"pictures from today, sir" he said, putting the paper on the glass table. The man nodded, titling his head to the side before he poured the content on the table. Leaving the pictures scattering to his view.

"Oh? He has been spoiling that little boy toy of his, I see." he brought the picture of Jimin holding Namjoon's hand closer to his sight, raising his brow at the employee standing straight in front of him.

"they seems to be in a romantic relationship, sir."

Before Myunhoon could answer, the male, Jeff beat him to it.

"I dig out some more information of the boy, Kim Namjoon. He 's 18 and an orphan. Earlier, before Jimin took him under his wings, he studied at Busan High, with scholarships. He' s one of the top student there"

The man leaned back on his seat, rubbing his chin with two of his fingers as his eyes scan around the pictures.

"Romantic relationship, huh? He still didn't take his lesson last time when we sent his bro's corpse in front of his door?" Myunhoon said, an amused laugh escaped his throat.

"continue to follow them, I want every single detail and location. Understood?" The employee nodded, bowing his head slightly before he disappeared behind the closed wooden door.

"Jimin, Jimin" Myunhoon sung, spinning on his leather chair. As small smirk tugged at the corner of his lips.

-

Namjoon's POV

I shifted in my seat as Jimin focused on the road. My hands tucked inbetween my thighs, eyes desperately trying to NOT look at Jimin. Which is very hard, very very hard. Like something in my jeans. The scene before, in the dressing room played in my mind. How hot his hands feel like on skin, his lips, his touch.

Fuck fuck. It's too much. I tugged down the hem of my shirt, trying to cover up as much as I could, afraid it caught Jimin's attention. Was it me or the air cond...was working poorly. My body heats up, face probably red by now. The fact that he looks is damn attractive driving, didn't help at all.

His eyes sharp, sleeves rolled up as he grips on the steering, jaw tight and oh god, oh god his lips keep on twitching. Jimin cleared his throat, a smug look on his face.

No... I didn't stare right? No.. I did. Longer than I should be.

Stupid Namjoon, Dumb Namjoon, Loser Namjoon. Everybody repeat after me.

"Are you okay? You look tense." Jimin said, glancing at me briefly before he set his eyes on the road again. I stayed silent for a moment, trying to get back my voice, afraid that I did sound like a dying whale.

"Yea, I'm Good" just kinda horny, tho.

I nearly choked on my spit when Jimin placed his warm hand over my thigh, gently rubbing it with his thumb.