seven

"no more praying baby, imma be your preacher"

Namjoon didn't expect to see Jimin gaping at the door frame when he came out from the bathroom with just a towel around his hipbones. a loud shriek left his mouth as he try to cover as much skin as he could with his hands. "J-jimin!" he yelled in embarrassment. the blushing male took a sharp turn towards the bathroom but managed to slip by his own wet footsteps on the floor. he fall on his butt and shut his eyes with a whimper because he knew something. something that involve his towel to be completely off him.

"Oh, baby boy" Jimin muttered, biting back a chuckle and walked towards the frozen Namjoon on the floor. he wrapped the soft towel around Namjoon's body and lifted the male up, placing him on the bed. "d-delete!" Namjoon exclaimed, looking at Jimin with a pout on his lips.

"Delete what?" Namjoon huffed. folding his arms to his chest in a sulking manner. a brat, he always is. but Jimin was known to be a brat tamer and he was going to get it, soon enough.
"Whatever you see, delete it" Jimin smirked, gripping on Namjoon's jaw and lifted his head up. "you had the nerve to order me huh, bitch?" Namjoon slightly gasped at the new name he was called as. the Jimin he knew isn't like this... It was usually some cute pet names...and gentle Jimin. but his eyes were different as he stared down and Namjoon right now.

"J-jimin?" Namjoon stuttered out. "what did you call me?" Namjoon whimpered, biting his bottom lips as hard as he could. he was questioning himself on how those demanding tone causing his hard on. Jimin seems to have a magic with his dark eyes and raspy voice. "S-sir, I'm sorry" Jimin chuckled, letting go of Namjoon's jaw harshly.

"Your skin will look better with my bruises, don't you think so?" He asked, enjoying the way Namjoon's eyes widen in shock. no answer was given to him, much to what he please. "when your sir ask, you, slut need to answer" Jimin growled, yanking Namjoon's head up. he knew the boy was too fragile to be held in his dominance. but Jimin can't be gentle all the fucking time. after all, he was going to live with him for a pretty long time. his demon will be shown and that will pretty much scare him away. why not he leash them out now.

"y-yes sir,I-ohmp!" Namjoon muffled out a shocked gasp again when he was forcefully shoved down to the bed, causing his light body to bounce on it.
"pretty, pretty slut. I just wanted to ruin you since the first start, Kim Namjoon" Jimin said. the younger male felt shivers crawling up from his spine at the way his full name sounds like when they come out from Jimin. sure, this wasn't the first time but it just sounded to different right now.

Jimin dive his head in the crook of Namjoon's neck. giving his nape a small lick before he sank his teeth - giving it a harsh suck to form bruise. Namjoon gripped on the bed, hissing at the sharp pain he was feeling right now. tears surely pooled in his eyes. Jimin trailed his open mouthed kiss down to Namjoon's collarbone, teasingly pulled on the thin skin to get a reaction. "S-sir" Namjoon panted out as Jimin greedily suck on it. tears rolled down from Namjoon's eyes when his towel was finally being thrown on the floor. revealing his hard member, flushed on the tip.

"awh, look at you, whore. loving it when I treat you harsh, huh?" Jimin asked, his hands gripping on Namjoon's hip bones. it was a bruising grip, the skin turning into pale yellow - almost to white. again, no reaction. Jimin lifted his hand up, giving a slap on Namjoon's thick thigh. the skin jiggled, loud smacking sound echoed. "a-ah, jimin!" another slap, this time, Namjoon nearly sobbed out.
"What did you call me again, slut?" Jimin aksed, his fingernails digging in Namjoons side, creating a small crescent shaped marks.

"I'm sorry, sir. p-please" Jimin hummed, caressing the handprints he had on Namjoon gently. a smirk played at the corner of his lips. "Now if people see this.... they will know that you're my slut, mine. but it's not enough isn't?" Jimin said again, his face close to Namjoon. the younger male nodded, not being able to speak up as his saliva thickened. Jimin hummed again, hopping off the bed and went to the small desk lamp. he opened the cabinet and took a metallic object. Namjoon stared in horror. a pen knife...

Is he going to cut me?
Will he kill me?
Am I boring?
Am I bad?
Will he torture me?

Negative thoughts flowing in his brain, tears streaming down his face. he still laid there, not having enough courage to stand up and run for his life. it was useless anyway, he can't get away.
"S-sir, I'm sorry. p-promise I'll be good" he pleaded, lips trembling when Jimin hovered on top of him.

"Hm, you're right. It's time to teach you to be a good boy." Jimin teased, the tip of the knife was placed on the hickey Jimin made on the left collarbone. he pressed it deeper, moving them into some shape that Namjoon couldn't make out what they were. he was too distracted with the pain, choked up sobs leaving his mouth when he felt blood trickling down his shoulder. "H-hurts, p-please. i'm a g-good boy" Namjoon cried out, clenching his eyes shut. a wet sensation force him to open his eyes. he was taken aback by Jimin gave a wet stripe over the bleeding wound. as Jimin pulled away, his mouth was tinted red. eyes dark with his bangs matted against his forehead. Namjoon whimpered out in embarrassment when he twitched.

"you should taste yourself, baby boy" Jimin said before he smashed their lips together. Namjoon gasped in their kiss, opening his mouth when the pain from a harsh tug was delivered. he can taste the metallic substance mixing with his saliva before going down his oesophagus. he slightly grimaced. his arms were wrapped around Jimin's shoulder when they continue to make out, sucking on each other's tongue like there's no tomorrow. "Pretty boy" Jimin called out when they parted away. Namjoon gave a tired glance with a low him as a reply.

"This mark, you belong to me. only me, got it?" Namjoon  nodded, raising his weak hand to trace the cuts on his collarbone. he followed the pattern and let out a small "huh?", when he realized what it was.

PJM'S that's what Jimin carve on his skin. the possessiveness was turning Namjoon on out of sudden. never in the bloody hell he'd thought about this type of fetish. but right now, he knew it. he got a fetish for Jimin's love.

" yours"

Opss I forgot to warn you all :D