six

"I don't even wanna fuck, I just like you"

"I-i have a family!" the male screamed. his vicious crimson blood trickled down from his head. his face was dampened with salty tears, eyes flashing horror and begs for forgiveness. he was chained to a pole, body half bruised. his white dress shirt was soaked in pain. he stared at the male who sat on the wooden chair, legs crossed with a cold stone expression on his face. he was showing no mercy, his eyes were simply dark. "Make him speak" Jimin ordered, the other two males nodded before raising their metal rode up and continue hitting him. he clamped his mouth shut, letting the hard metal to break his bones, bruise his body. kill him, it's okay. but if he spoke up, his family will be dead. what's the point of living without his wife and their twins?

Jimin raised his hand up, signalling them to stop. "What's so hard about telling me the truth?" Jimin spoke up as he gripped on the male's hair, yanking his head up. "t-they will kill them...m-my family" he stammered out, eyes hooded. he was tired of screaming, begging for mercy. he just wanted to close his eyes.
"I'll give them protection, until I kill those who caused this mess, which gang forced you to tell them our strategy?" Jimin asked once again but this time, in a calmer voice. it was his family issues. he can't ruin other people's happiness, not innocent souls. that's his oath. never lay a hand on the innocent.

"what if ....you failed? t-they have connections. they will die, m-my life" He pleaded again, tears streaming down his face as he thought about the three. he wasn't doubting Jimin and his gang. heck, he's one of them. he knew about everything except for private matters.
"are you doubting me, Noah?" once again, he shivered shaking his head violently. "N-no sir!" Jimin chuckled at the frightened voice.

"Then tell me, Noah. before I lose my patience" he growled, gripping on the black metallic gun. "B-black dragon" a smirk crawled up to his lips. his long lost enemy. "Oh~ seems like the deer entered the lion's cage" Jimin teased, laughing darkly. even the sound cause a goosebumps. the other two male gulped, looking at each other's face.

"Take his family, bring inside the building. 24 hours keep eyes on them. or you know how much pain I will cause. spread it" Jimin ordered causing the two male to bow down and scurried off. "they will be save, keep my words" Jimin assured, giving the male a sympathy look.

"thank you sir, thank you so much"

he was in his office in the mansion he owned. Jungkook sitting across him with his iPad held in grasp. they were drawing out the plan. but code were needed in order to enter and take control of the cctv. that's when min yoongi came in the plan. he will be needing him for the security, he's well known to be working underground. "you know what, why don't we change the plan?" Jimin suddenly spoke up causing Jungkook to nearly scream. he had everything perfectly drawn already. "The fuck, hyung? I completed the plan!" Jungkook yelled, nearly slam his iPad down.

"like Noah said, they have connection. if we broke in, the chance of not getting caught is thin. they will receive signal and eventually hunt for his family since he's the one who knew. they know our strategy, why not let them start the war." Jimin stated, twirling his pen between his fingers. Jungkook titled his head, it's true but like jimin said, they knew the answer strategy, every single operation that works in here. they will be burnt to ashes.

"Hyung, they know every single shit that happen in here. your fucking mansion. think about two innocent people in this house." He spat, feeling slightly dizzy by so many thoughts. the main cause of them wanting to break in the mansion instead of the building is because jimin kept every single important files about his empire in this house. they wanted that, to take over his empire and ruin them. their first attempt which is three years ago failed. now they're seeking for revenge.

"Every gang, there will be one traitor, it's all about money, kook." Jungkook sighed heavily but nodded anyway.
"Anything you want but hyung, if they lay a hand even on a strand of Seokjin's hair, I'll fucking slaughter them" Jungkook threatened, glaring at Jimin who look amused at how he changed.

"They won't, he will be fine. and...Namjoon too" he said, mumbling a little at the end. Jungkook giggled at the action, smacking Jimin with his hand playfully. "you're getting softer ~ are you whipped like a cream now?" Jungkook teased abit, enjoying the annoyed look that was plastered on the older's face.

"Shut up, go back to you room. Jin must be waiting" Jimin ordered in which the younger quickly agreed. damn, he missed his baby already. bet, Seokjin will immediately clung on him as he joined on the bed. it has been two days since he was home. "Yeah, you too. go back to your 'pretty boy' " Jungkook said and ran for his life when Jimin banged the table with a hiss.

as soon as Jungkook leave the room, Jimin also stood up, exiting his office to the room located at the end of the hallway. he opened the door to see Namjoon fast asleep on the bed, covered with the blanket. he smiled at the sight and glanced up to the clock. 1:30 am....no wonder.

Jimin took off his grey shirt, throwing them in the laundry basket across the room before joining Namjoon under the cover. the sleeping male felt the bed dipped down abit, a signal that another presence was there. he don't need to open his eyes to know who, nobody would enter the room except for Seokjin who wanted to check him or Jimin who stopped by every single opportunity he had. he moved closer to the other person, his head on his chest. he knew he smell, the sweet and strong musky smell of male's cologne. A hand was carding through his peach locks, gently twirling them. Namjoon leaned in closer to the touch, it was so comforting.
"you back..." he mumbled sleepily. hands barely even gripping on Jimin's side.
"Hm, sleep now. it's late" Jimin spoke up, looking at Namjoon who has his eyes closed the the whole time. just soft mumbles and weak nod as a respond.
soft snores reached Jimin's ears. he stared at Namjoon's calm features as he was in a deep slumber.

"what a beauty..." he muttered lowly, caressing Namjoon's soft cheek with his thumb. "Sleep tight, pretty boy." he said with a smile on his face and pulled Namjoon closer into his embrace. enjoying the warmth radiated from the male and the sweet coconut scent of his hair.

wuuu, what will happen when the mansion was attacked? will they take Namjoon? will they hurt Seokjin?