3 ~ I'm Fine

Donghyuck woke up, feeling weak. He checked his phone.

6:00 AM
Tuesday
Reminder!: Get ready for school!

"Ugh.." he grumbled, sat up and stood there for a while. After 1 minute, he fell back asleep, and then his phone rang, reminding him once again.

"JISOOS CHRIST, IM GETTING UP SHEESH."

Donghyuck threw his phone towards the wall, which resulted in the screen cracking.

"Shiat."

He ran towards the phone, grabbing it and holding it in his arms like a baby. When he tried turning it on, it wouldn't work.

The screen wasn't the only thing that cracked.

Hyuck's voice did when he started to cry.

Bawling his once squinted and sleepy eyes out, which now looked like puffy, wide open, red, and stressed ones.

After about 5 minutes, he started rethinking his life decisions.

"Why did I do that?"

"Stupid hands."

"Stupid brain."

"Stupid me."

"Fuck. My. Life."

How was he going to live now?

Putting earth aside, Hyuck's world was ruined. He didn't know what to do.

Meanwhile, another world was being ruined. Mark Lee was crying, since hoechan hasn't talked to him all night.

He kept staring at his phone intently, waiting for a notification.

It never came.

Mark dropped his phone on his face, bruising his nose.

"GODDAMMIT GRAVITY!"

Now people at school would see that the perfect, and handsome guy image that Mark had was ruined.

Although he was hesitant to do so, Mark got ready for school. Nothing on his face. Bruised nose there for all to see. The words that calmed him was:

"Don't worry Minhyung, use Donghyuck as a punching bag. It'll make you feel good."

Luckily, Donghyuck didn't go to school.

When Mark got there, he was confused. It was now lunch time, and he still searched around for his 'punching bag'.

He saw Renjun, and walked up to him.

"Where is the lil bitch?" he asked.

"Dead because of you." Renjun answered.

"W-What?"

Mark's mood worsened. Now his stress reliever was gone..

He thought.

"Gullible. He's at home."

"Oh.." the older mumbled, feeling embarrassed.

"Mhm."

"Do you know why?"

Renjun smirked, why do you care so much about him, he thought.

"Why are you asking?"

"I wanna punch him."

Renjun's smirk faded, oh.

"He threw up last night, okay? See ya." He finally said, walking away.

Mark felt sad again.

"Stupid Dongfuck. Always pretending to be sick. I'll get my revenge.." Mark thought, cracking his knuckles.