7 ~ I Loved You

Donghyuck and his friends walked over to the table where they usually sat at lunch.

They all talked about random things.

"Did you hear Sicheng fart in class?" asked Jeno.

"Yeah dude I smelled it and it was damn stinky!" replied Jisung.

"It smelled like shit!" whispered Jaemin.

"Never smelled anything like it, probably ate his own poop." said Chenle.

"Yuta is so whipped for that guy, I bet he'd lean down and try to suck in every single part of Sicheng's fart." said Donghyuck.

"Guys, we're eatin-"

"Yeap, if Yuta had a jar at that moment he'd probably scoop up all the air and then open it once a day to smell a bit of it." interrupted Jeno.

"He'd probably say, "Ahh, my nostrils have been blessed." or something along those lines." Jaemin said, trying his best to contain all the laughter trapped inside him.

"Guys stop talking about shit I'm trying to eat!" shouted Renjun.

The other 5 couldn't hold it in anymore and started laughing like crazy, getting weird looks from students and teachers.

Renjun hid his face in his hands, groaning with embarrassment.

Mark was walking in the cafeteria and heard and saw the retard table, he walked over to see what they were laughing about.

The 5 stopped laughing when Mark came over.

"Whatcha need, Markie Boy?" asked Donghyuck.

"Just wanted to know why y'all were dying."

"It's about Sicheng farting in class."

"Oh yeah, I smelled it, what did that boy eat?"

"Yuta's di-" stared Jeno, but Renjun quickly put his hand over his mouth.

"We're still at school, Jeno."

"Sorry, hyung." Jeno apologized.

"Okay bye Donghyuck, I'll be sitting on the the floor over there-"

"No! Sit."

"What?" Mark couldn't believe the words he was hearing,

"Sit? I'm not a dog!"

"Sit!"

"With who?!"

"With us, ya dummy."

"F-For real? Don't you guys hate me?"

The 5 guys shook their heads no.

"Hyuckie hyung told us, you changed your ways." said Chenle.

"We think you're nice now, but if you do something stupid again, bye bye seagull." Jaemin said.

Mark nodded at sat down next to Donghyuck.

There was a moment of silence for a while, but eventually the boys got back to their conversation.