10k 👁

tysm guys!! i never thought that I'd reach this achievement when i started writing here on Wattpad. here is a special chapter to celebrate!

-

Haechan laughed as Mark shuffled into the building with their coffee from Hana Café (A/N: detective jaemin cameo kdkskks please read it, it's norenmin if you're interested)

Mark kissed him on the forehead, "hello angel~"

Haechan sang back. "geurim gata
haneureul bomyeon-"

Haneul heard his parents sing this song whenever they greeted eachother, and he wanted to join.

so in his little kiddy voice he sang, "neoman boyeo!"

the two olders chuckled.

"you're so cute, Hannie."

the child sat there and let his dad ruffle his hair.

"i love you." Haechan whispered into Mark's ear, making him stop playing with his son.

"i love you too."

Haneul sat there wanting to gag at his parents, seeing them gaze into each other's eyes without acknowledging him.

He climbed on top of the counter, tilting his papa's head to the right and his daddy's head to the left.

i saw sehun do this thing on the laptop, so i will!

Haneul smashed their heads together, making them kiss with more force than they would've liked.

"Haneul!" Mark and Haechan yelled in unison.

"What?"

"Don't do that!"

"Well if you're gonna do that gross icky love stuff, go get a room!"

"Baby, we had to do the gross icky love stuff to make you." Mark replied in his sweetest voice.

"Eww! Don't go into detail!"

"So I put my hotdog in papa's buns and-"

"Shut up Mark!!" Haechan exclaimed with a flustered face.

-