14 ~ Movie Night Romance

WARNING! Smut ahead!
- - - -

Jaemin set up a day where Mark was going to go to Donghyuck's house to watch a movie, after school.

Oh ho.. Jaemin thought, can't wait to hear what happened after..

Mark rang the doorbell, rocking back and forth on his heels, extremely nervous.

The beautiful younger male, as expected, answered the door.

"Oh hi Mark.." he said, "What are you doing here?"

"I-..I came here to watch a movie with you.. in case you were lonely or bored.. "

Donghyuck had a puzzled, yet shocked look on his face.

Mark saw this and reassured him, "W-We don't have to! If you want.. just asking-"

"Mark, its fine." Said Donghyuck.

"Really..?"

"Yeah.." Donghyuck felt his cheeks burning, red and blushing.

Mark was so surprised that he didn't notice this, and came inside with a sigh.

"I brought a horror movie!"

Donghyuck suddenly froze.

"A.. A what now?"

"Horror movie! These are great! Jae- I mean, my mom recommended this one to me! She said it was sure to um.. uh.." Mark struggled finding the words that would make the younger less scared, "Bring in the ladies!" He quickly covered his mouth.

"Uh what?"

"I shouldn't have said that heh yah I really shouldn't have youknowwhatletsjustwatchthemovieshallweokay!" Mark said, rushing his words and running over to the Blu Ray player.

"Oookay.."

Donghyuck sat down and tried to look as brave as possible when the movie intro played.

Mark was told by Jaemin to comfort him and give caring skinship to Donghyuck if he got scared.

In the movie, there was a girl walking in the field, everything was peaceful and all.

Donghyuck looked as brave as possible.

She went near the lake and sat down on the dock, her feet swinging back and forth.

Mark watched this movie before, he knew what was coming, so he made an excuse to go make popcorn.

"I'll be right back!"

"Okay.."

All of a sudden the girl shrieked and a long tentacle snatched her, the screen turning black.

As expected, Mark heard a not so manly scream emit from the living room.

"AHHH!"

Mark ran into the living room.

"What happened?"

Donghyuck didn't wanna seem like a wimp, so he said, "I'm fine! I scream to get my throat to stop itching that's all.."

Mark rolled his eyes. "Sure.."

He came back with popcorn, making Donghyuck happier.

In the movie, two men in a submarine were shown. They seemed to be in the deep ocean.

One of them took out their flashlight, it was very dark.

Donghyuck winced, screaming, "NO DUMBASS! ITS GONNA GET YOU! PUSSY IS GONNA GET YOU!"