19 ~ You?

Donghyuck nervously tapped his foot on the floor, he was finally meeting the guy behind the screen.

He could be some rapist for all I know!

Or maybe he's cute.. Minhyung sounds like a cute name..

Ack what am I saying?! I have to be cautious.

Why did I even think of this in the first place?

Oh.. right. It was because of the confession.

I totally forgot we were meeting up for that AAAAAA

Woooooo ok calm down woop woop you can do this Hyuckie!

Donghyuck paced around his room in circles, biting his nails. He wanted to make a good impression.

"Oh what should I wear.. I gotta call Nana."

Jaemin

I was watching hentai when suddenly my phone rang, it was Donghyuck. What could he possibly want this late at night?

"What the fuck do you want?"

"I need your help!"

"Well, go find someone else that'll help you because YOU INTERRUPTED MY BEAUTY SLEEP!"

"Oh shut up. You would never be asleep at this time. You're probably watching those hentai things again."

"I-I am not!" I stuttered, frantically grabbing the remote and turning down the volume.

"Lies, Jaemin. I heard those moaning noises, can't fool me."

"Ah, you got me. Well, what do ya need help with?"

"Can you please help me pick out an outfit?"

"What's the occasion?"

"I'm meeting up with someone.."

"Is it Mark?" I asked, trying to keep myself from smiling.

Donghyuck thought for a moment. "Y-Yes! I'm totally meeting up with himmm!"

"Yay! That's great," I beamed, "Let's change it to FaceTime so that I can see ya."

"Okay."

-

After a few technical difficulties that Jaemin would make up to have time to turn off the TV, they were on FaceTime.

"Hyuck, you look horrible!" Jaemin exclaimed. "Are you really that stressed?"

"No! It's just.. yeah actually I am."

"Don't be! I have lots of experience. Jeno and Renjun are my babes."

Donghyuck looked startled.

"Did I say something?" Asked a confused Jaemin.

"Uh, nope!" Donghyuck put those facts down in his mental notebook, he really needed to talk to those three.

"Anyway, open your closet."

Jaemin inspected Donghyuck's wardrobe.

"Pick up those two.." he demanded, squinting his eyes in thought. He was thinking of what went well with a pair of ripped jeans.

Donghyuck didn't know what to even say, all he did was follow his friend's orders.

"Get that white T-Shirt over there.."

"Yes.."

"Get those floral vans you wore to school as well."

"Mhm."