17 ~ Confessions

Donghyuck carefully approached the calm-looking Mark, who was sitting on the bench, looking down at his phone.

Mark didn't seem to notice him so he cleared his throat, ahem.

The older looked up, his poker face turning into a slight frown.

"What do you want?"

Donghyuck nervously rubbed his nape and apologized, "Look, Mark. I'm sorry."

"About what?"

"Oh.. I thought you would remember, the time we almost fucked."

"Ah.. it isn't a big deal, really."

"But I still feel bad, so I'll treat you to some food at the restaurant down the street. I know it's your favorite.."

Mark's eyes widened in shock. "Who told you that?"

"Jaemin.." answered Donghyuck, feeling less tense now that his apology was accepted.

"I spend too much time with that kid.." Mark mumbled.

Donghyuck giggled in a way which made Mark blush.

How cute.

They walked on for a little bit, seeing as the restaurant was a bit far.

"That's the ice cream shop Lucas took me to." Donghyuck said, pointing at the place.

"I know."

Donghyuck looked confused.

"How did you know?"

Mark coughed, "Uhh nothing!"

"We're here!" Exclaimed the younger.

An employee escorted them to their table and they ordered their food, talking about stuff.

"That movie really was scary.." said Donghyuck.

"You ruined it for me by calling the octopus, "Pussy." laughed Mark.

"Sorry.."

"Stop apologizing! There's no need haha."

The waiter came back with their order. After many ooh this is good!s, mmms, and ahh wows, Donghyuck asked Mark a question.

"Why were you so mad, anyway?"

Mark thought about whether or not he should tell him.

His conscience told him it was a bad decision, but something made him want to say yes.

An imaginary angel that looked like Mark popped up on his right shoulder.

"Don't do it," It whispered. "What if he reacts badly to your confession?"

A devil mark appeared on his left shoulder.

"Do it, Mark! Now's your chance to win Hyuck's heart!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

Donghyuck was trying not to laugh at Mark, who kept looking at one shoulder then the other.

I've made my decision..

Mark took a deep breath.

"Donghyuck.. I got mad because.."

"Because?"

"I.."

"Mhm.."

"I.."

"Yes?"

"I like you.. Lee Donghyuck."

Donghyuck's jaw and chopsticks dropped.

"R.. Really?"

"Yes. I really do love you. You're the most adorable, caring, savage, cutest, handsomest, and funniest human being I've ever met. I've liked you for a while now, but never knew if you'd feel the same way. I never had the confidence to ask you out or do anything like that.. Jaemin helped me plan our movie night. I was afraid you'd still see me as the ignorant, rude, bully Mark I used to be. I remember when we worked on that EXO project, yeah, we didn't win it and I remember you got sad. I really wasn't, though. Spending my afternoons with you, working on the project with you was what made this whole experience one of the best things that ever happened to me.."

Donghyuck was speechless.

"You're like.. my literal Sunshine, Donghyuck. You always make me smile when I'm down and make others around you happy. That's a quality I'd really love in my partner.. actually."

"Ah. I'm rambling. Well, my point is, I really like you, Lee Donghyuck. I hope you can return my feelings and love me too." Mark buried his red face in his hands, he finally got it all out.

There were a few moments of silence, then Donghyuck spoke up.

"I.. don't know how to feel about this.."

"Oh, well, keep thinking about it."

"I will."

"Don't give up on me, okay?" Mark smiled.

The younger slowly nodded.

"Oh yeah I was also really horny because of your big dick."

"WHAT THE-"

"What?! It's bigger than mine!"

"Pervert."

"You know you love meeeee!"

"No, I didn't say anything yet!"

"Yet?"

"Ah just shut your mouth or I'll change my mind.."