Reunited

*beep*  *beep*  *beep*

"C'mon Grace, your gonna be late" shouted her step mum up the stairs .

The brunette groaned
"Ugh, ten more minutes"

A few minutes had passed,
She heard her bedroom door creak open and the next thing she new a glass if water was tipped on her head. The sixteen year old screamed as the freezing liquid ran down her back. Jumping from her soaking bed she met eyes with her dad.
"Mandy did tell you to get up" he said

"Get out!" The girl screamed at her dad.

"We're leaving in 10 minutes" he warned as he left the girl's room.

Grace had a throbbing headache caused from the previous night of drinking with her best friends Nas and Missy. The brunette wasn't great with alcohol, nearly always struggling to keep the drink down but she never turned down the opportunity for a drink with her mates.
"What a mistake" she exclaimed whilst slipping on her new grey school blazer.
She quickly applied her normal makeup for the day, grabbed her bag before running down the stairs. The two adults ushered the girl into the car as fast as they could.

***************************

The ride to school was uneventful for Grace apart from the constant remarks from her step mum.
"No misbehaving, especially not today" Mandy stated
The only reply the uninterested teenager gave was "yeah, whatever"
"I mean it Grace, don't ruin this for me or your dad, we have spent to much effort on this school for it to be ruined by your antics"
Unfortunately for Mandy they had already reached the school and Grace was more interested in trying to spot her best friends.
As she stepped out from the car she Grace was startled by her name being screamed from behind her.
"MISSY, NAS!" She ran up to join her best mates.
"I can't believe you lot kept letting me drink, even after the first time I were sick" Grace told them
"We both regret it" said Missy "including Nas' shoes"
Missy and Grace both let out a laugh but they were cut off by Nasreen.
"It ain't funny, they're ruined"
Grace spotted her and Missy's old teacher." Look it's Miss Keane"
Nas ran off to see her friends from her old school whilst the two others went to greet their teacher.
"It's great to see you girls, I'd give you both a hug if the school'd let me and if I weren't already in trouble"

"Why you in trouble" Missy asked

"Cuz I'm already late and I'm wearing flip-flops" the teacher laughed as she ran into the crowd of teenagers.

***************************

Grace made her way up to her locker only to find a familiar face leaning against it.
"Long time no see Gracie" the boy smirked
"Yeah, you've changed a lot over the summer Cory" the girl replied
"And so have you" he said looking the girl up and down, his sight lingering on her now bigger chest area.
It's true the pair hadn't seen each other since the beginning of summer. They had been great friends from the start of secondary school but not until after the many years of fighting in primary.

"Years 11,12 and 13 assembly will start in ten minutes"
"C'mon" the boy said taking a hold of her hand "sit next to me" as they made their way to the main hall.
-------------------------------------------

If your reading this, THANKYOU

This is my first ever book. Please feel free to give me any ideas you may have to improve it but don't criticize my work

Francesca xx