Back Together

Missy and Nas were waiting for me on the old sofa on the skip.
"Hiya" I climbed up and sat in between the two girls. Missy passed me the bottle of cider and I took a large gulp of the drink.
"Oi, don't drink all of it" Nas complained.
"C'mon then" Missy stood up and hopped off the skip. The three of us has arranged to go to the market for the evening. Nas and I climbed off the pile of rubbish and we began to walk to the shops.
We were walking through the estate as a shortcut. Suddenly I was pulled down back behind the brick wall.
I gave Missy a confused look.
"What the hell Mis" I exclaimed. The blonde put her hand to my mouth.
"Shush" she whispered,
"They'll here us"
"Who?" I asked in a hushed tone.
"Cory and Riz" Nas sighed in a frustrated tone.

The three of us stopped talking and easdropped on the two boys.

"Follow my lead, bro." One of the boys said.
"All right, London?" I could tell it was Cory. He doesn't even like the new girl!
He was always complaining about her, I thought to myself.
" Looking good."
"Nice jacket. Nice, er - Your face looks nice."
Missy burst out in laughter at the failed flirting attempts. This time it was my turn to put my hand over her mouth.
"Shut up Missy" Nas hissed
"What we doing, then, guys?" One of the girls asked.
Missy's face filled with disgust. "Hayley" she mouthed at me and Nas. Stupid Hayley, getting involved with the wrong sort of boys. To be fair me and Missy haven't set here a good example.
Cory began to talk again. "Well, thought we could start with some cider down the rec," my jaw dropped in shock .
"Take it from there?" My blood began to boil. It's only been a week and he's already hooking up. I know we were never exclusive but what a dick!
Nas and Missy could tell that I was pissed off. They both gave looks of pity.

"What goes on at the rec, then?" The new girl asked.
"I mean, is she thick or summat" I whispered in shock.
" Oh, you know. What happens at the rec, stays at the rec." Cory said, i could tell that his face was plastered with his famous smirk. I was now fumming. "No, don't think about it." Hayley said.
" Cos I'm not going." One of the boys said.
"Give us a sec."  Chloe said
The two girls had moved right next to the wall we were sitting under. Me,Missy and Nas tensed up. I can't imagine what they will think if they see us following them.

"What's wrong with you?" Chloe asked the younger Booth
"They only want to go for one reason."
"Yeah, and?" London replied
"And is that all you're up for?"
"What's wrong with that? He's hot." Miss Keane's daughter continued
"Up to you. But I think I'm worth more than a can of cider." Hayley stated. Missy had a proud look on her face. I'm so glad that Hayley has sense.
"You're such a baby." The new girl joked.
" Everything all right?" The boys now walked over to the wall.
"Shit!" I mouthed. Nasreen pointed with her fingers towards the corner which was about 20 yards away.
" It's past Hayley's bedtime." London mocked. We began to crawl towards the corner of the wall.
" Do you need someone to take you home? " one boy asked. I couldn't tell who.
I heard a cracking sound on the floor. We started to move faster and we quickly tried to conceal ourselves behind the corner.
"What was that" Riz asked from a distance.
"Whatever."
"It's all right, Hayley. I'll take you home."
"No! Not you, either. I don't think so. Stupid slag!" Hayley shouted. We could hear the footsteps getting closer but fortunately Missy's little sister walked straight passed.
A sigh of relief passed my lips.
"C'mon, let's go" the Paracha girl said.
We stood up and brushed ourselves off and headed towards the market.

It only took us fifteen minutes to reach the shops.
I reached into my pocket to find it empty.
"Shit!"
" what is it?" Missy questioned.
"I dropped my phone at the estate!"
"Let's get some chips first and we will look for your phone on the way back" Nas said.
We walked into the chippy and paid for our chips.

When we got back to the estate I couldn't find my phone anywhere.
"Ugh, my dad is gonna kill me" I huffed.
"Yeah" Missy sighed not even trying to make me feel better.
After a good ten minutes of looking I decided to go home. I hugged my mates goodbye and began to walk home

***************************

I unlocked the front door and walked in. I flicked the kitchen light on and kicked my shoes off. There was a note on the island.
'Gone out, dinner's in the fridge, won't be back till really late.
Love Dad x'

I sighed and truged up the stairs to my room. I flicked the TV on and began to watch my favourite show. After about an hour I heard the doorbell. Ugh, I walked downstairs and opened the front door, I was greeted by the one person I really did not want to see.
"What do you want?" I spat
"Nice to see you too G" the eldest Wilson boy walked past me and into the sitting room. I closed the door with a huff and followed him in.

"What do you want Cory?"

"I just came to drop this round" he pulled my phone out of his pocket.
I snatched the device out of his hand and stuffed it into my back pocket.
"I found it at the rec earlier" he stated, " I must have missed you"
"Um, yeah, I must have dropped it on my way to market." It wasn't a total lie. "Is that all you wanted?" I asked.
"There was one more thing" the boy came closer until our bodies were touching.

I could feel his breath on my neck.

He pressed his lips on mine but I didn't stop him.

Our kiss became very passionate and we slowly made our way upstairs.

I pulled him into my room, he locked the door behind us and he began to undress.

***************************

Hope you liked it!
Please vote and comment

Francesca xx