Chapter 13

Emma and Regina go back to the mansion immediately. Emma isn't really that fazed by the paintings... She was actually expecting something bad to happen..her life was just to damn good at the moment. So, having the paintings come to life and threaten her... really didn't surprise her in the least.

She is currently watching Regina pace back and forth, "Careful now... you're going to run a hole through the floor..." She stares at Regina's feet as they turn once more... she really is half expecting it to happen. Once she notices the feet turn and walk to her she looks up at her wife, "Babe... it's okay."

"How can you say that?" Regina asks, Emma sighs and pulls her into her embrace. She starts kissing Regina's neck, and just when she thinks she's getting somewhere...finally...on her wedding night, the brunette continues, "We have nine months... NINE months Emma!" Regina pushes Emma from her, "And... I don't really know what you're expecting, but my prediction is someone in this room won't be breathing in that time."

Emma leans forward once more and kisses her wife, "I'm not gonna let that happen." Is all she says.

"Why are you so calm with all of this?"

"I don't know... nine months is a long time... it's a lot longer than I was expecting when the life-threatening..." Emma looks off to the side, looking for another word, but none comes, "The life-threatening..threat happened... We can plan it all out later, Babe... We can even start tomorrow," She grabs her wife's hips as she starts to whine, "But tonight... Tonight is our wedding night... and I was planning on getting some no matter what...."

"How can you think about sex at a time like this?" Regina pulls from her wife.

"I don't know... I guess I am my parents' daughter... Your threat didn't stop them from conceiving me on their wedding night." She shrugs, knowing she will provoke her wife by mentioning her mother's 'happiness' on her wedding night.

A flash rolls through the brunette's eyes and Emma can see clearly that Regina is close to jumping her just to shut her up, but she refrains from doing or saying anything. She only resumes pacing.

"Babe... I'm not saying we're not in a bad situation... I'm just saying that at this moment, either way we're shit out of luck, so we might as well take tonight-which was supposed to be our night anyways-and make it our night again... then tomorrow we can try to figure it all out... Come on Babe..." Emma walks over to her, "Don't you want to show my parents up on your own wedding night?"

This gives Regina all the encouragement she needs. Emma finds herself pushed down on the bed and feels dips on either side of her as Regina straddles her. She takes her sweet time letting her eyes roam up her wife's body to those dark chocolate brown eyes. Regina winks at her as she takes off her shirt. Emma lies back helpless as her wife strips down on top of her. The next thing removed is Regina's bra.

Regina then stands up, still straddling Emma as she hooks her thumbs into her pants and with a side-step kicks them off and out of the way. Regina then, still in her white lace wedding panties, slides down to her knees and hovers over her blonde wife. They stare deeply into each other's eyes, the light atmosphere completely changing to heavy and passionate. Regina smiles and Emma only follows suit as she picks her head from the pillow and kisses her nearly naked wife. Her hands wrap around Regina's back and stroke down to her ass.

Regina doesn't let Emma remove her panties yet. Right now, it's about the blonde. She needs to show her how much she loves her that night, for no matter how hard she try, she knows someone's death is looming over them and she'll be damned if Emma ever questions her feelings for her at any time. She kisses down Emma's neck to the swoop line her tank top makes before she travels over the tank top and moves south. She stops at the hem of the white cotton garment and fingers its finished edge as she looks up to those green-grey eyes that have captured her so. She grins as she leans down and kisses Emma's perfect stomach and trails back up as her hands begin to remove the shirt. Once she gets to Emma's bra, all bets are off. She reaches around her wife's back and pulls her to sit up. She unhooks it and takes both the bra and the tank top off at once then throws them haphazardly out of their way. She captures her lips once more with an intensity that shows her wife her intentions.