Chapter 15

Emma and Regina seem to be going to bed earlier and earlier because Regina, as she says, is 'sleeping for two' so she needs more... and in truth, Emma really, really likes laying in bed with her wife, hand on her swollen belly, feeling their baby move around and stretch as Regina relaxes and falls asleep. Emma genuinely enjoys scooting down to Regina's tummy and have drawn out conversations with the love she and Regina made.

This had become a pattern early on, but now, as Emma rests her forehead against her wife's stomach, now that they are 35 days away from the end of it all, Emma can't help but kiss Regina's stomach with every breath she takes during their chat for the night. "I love you, baby girl." Emma kisses her stomach one final time before she scoots back up and kisses her wife's cheek before falling asleep.

The next morning, the alarm goes off and Emma, still with her eyes closed, scoots to the edge of the bed and sits up as Regina, still with her eyes closed, shuts the alarm off after feeling her wife move. Emma pads to the bathroom, again with her eyes closed, and pees as if her life depends on it. It is as she is walking over to the dresser that holds her jeans that she notices something is off. She finally opens her eyes and looks at the handle in her hand... there isn't anything that different, it is just a lot heavier. And as she looks at the dresser itself, it was completely different, but the exact same as well. She knits her brows, and looks at the ground. She sees under her socks lay stone and rugs.

"Is she casting spells in her sleep now?" She mumbles to herself as she turns to her wife... this is when it clicked. As she looks at their bed she sees the overbearing headboard, she looks to the bathroom door to see thick wood and looks at all the walls to find that... this is not her bedroom. "Baby?" She asks still in awe.

"Hmm?" Regina grunts.

"Uhh... is there an itty, bitty, teeny, tiny possibility that with the curse breaking and all we could find ourselves back in..not Storybrooke before we even realize it?" Emma is now looking out of the window that is more castle-like than the usual window she looks out of.

"What are you talking about?" Regina takes a couple tries to sit up, but sit up she does, "I think we would know if-Oh my gods." She looks around in awe as well. "We're in my castle..." She says with wide eyes, "This is my bed chamber..."

Emma's brows raise, "Oh it is, is it? And just uh... what goes on in your bed chamber, hmm?" Emma saunters over to her wife and stands in front of her, wiggling around, letting Regina know about her instant horniness at hearing the words, 'bed chamber' from her wife's mouth.

"Emma, you cannot possible want to make love to me now... look at me..." She sighs fell limp as if she were the most pathetic, ugly thing in the world.

"I am..." Emma replies. As Regina's eyes snap up to her and she grins, "Sexier everyday.." The blonde smiles and pushes the brunette back down into the bed.

"Hardly!" Regina pulls from Emma's lips and lets the attack continue on her neck, "I haven't seen my feet in two months, I'm always sweating and out of breath, my hair has never been more matted than it has been lately..."

"Oh for the love!" Emma pushes herself up and rest her head in her hand, "Are you going to let me have sex with your or not?" Emma asks exasperatedly, "I mean here I am, about to save this fricken place from impending doom and you, my wife, can't even give me some lovin' in the more because you don't feel pretty when we both know you're god damn fucking beautiful pregnant belly or otherwise!" Regina just stares up at her wife with a stricken yet awed look... almost like Emma is just the most adorable thing. Emma sighs and leans over her, "So can.... Can we do it, now?" Emma's eyes are wide, which is her biggest defense against her wife... every time something goes wrong, she throws this look on her face and she doesn't get in trouble.