second letter.

dear kim seokjin,

dear kim seokjin,

everytime i look at you my heart beats pretty fast. the teacher told me off yesterday for daydreaming but really i was GAYdreaming hahaha. it was about you. i was thinking about how on our school trip we would be walking along the beach then you would take my hand and tell me that you had a crush on me and we would watch the sunset together. obviously this could never happen because a) you don't actually like me and b) the teachers wouldn't let us on the beach by ourselves.

when i was singing a song about love in the shower yesterday i thought about you. that's when i realised i loved you. people say that i'm too young to know what love feels like, but i'm eleven now so i think i'm actually old enough and they're just lying.

i really hope that i get put in a room with you and we stay up after we're allowed to and play spin the bottle. i hope you spin it and it lands on me so you have to kiss me. and then you realise that that was the best kiss you've ever had (even better than when you kissed suzy last year and you even kissed with TONGUES!!) and then you'd decide that you never wanted to kiss anyone except me ever again. then we would date for ten years and on our tenth anniversary when we're adults you'll propose to me with roses and a big diamond ring.

just in case i'm not put in a room with you though, i bought those sweets you like so maybe you'll sit next to me on the coach there. then i can feed you them and we'll play truth or dare with the people sat in front of us and you'll pick truth and they'll ask who you want to kiss most and you'll say me. then the teachers will tell us off for kissing on the coach but it'll be ok.

yesterday in art you looked at me and i almost died because you have really nice eyes. then you asked me for a pencil. gukkie said that because you asked me it meant that you liked me but then later you asked suzy for a rubber and you kissed suzy so i think you like her more.

i'm going to go and pack for the trip now and i'll make sure to pack extra bags of sweets (even if it's not allowed) just for you.

lots of love, jimin (your future husband) xoxo

quick reminder that yoongi sleeps curled up with his hands between his thighs and if that ain't the cutest thing idk what is