third letter.

to jeon jeongguk

to jeon jeongguk.

i never thought i liked you – we've been friends for years and i always thought you were cute, but it was never really more than that. then yesterday happened and i guess it changed my view on you a bit.

it was taehyung's fourteenth birthday party and his parents weren't there. everyone was kissing their boyfriends or girlfriends or even people they don't know. i guess we both wanted to kiss someone too. i found you in tae's bedroom by yourself so i sat next to you and we started talking. then uh. one minute we were talking about the japanese teacher then next we were making out. i don't really know what happened but i do know that you have really soft lips and i was sat on your lap with your arms around my waist. at one point you squeezed my ass, i guess it was supposed to be sexy but we both just burst into laughter. you have a really adorable laugh and your smile made my heart do a weird thing. then we kissed again and this time you put your tongue in my mouth and i did the same. neither of us knew what we were doing but it felt kinda good and your mouth didn't taste as bad as i thought it would.

we kept kissing for like ages until someone shouted from downstairs that we were gonna play spin the bottle. so we stopped kissing and went downstairs, and i realised that you were actually really hot – you had muscly arms and abs and really nice legs. then we sat down in a circle with everyone else and span the bottle. yoongi did it and it landed on me and he kissed me. it was short and quick and there were no tongues, but it was cute. i think he was blushing. then i span it and it landed on you, and everyone screamed at us to make out. and we did and i think people found it really hot. i know i did (and tae because i think he almost got a boner). after that i kept noticing your cute bunny smile and your pretty brown eyes and soft hair. by this point most people had left so me, you and taehyung went back up to his room because we were sleeping over. tae fell asleep and then we were just staring into each others eyes. i think i kissed you again, and then i fell asleep.

the next day i woke up and my mum picked me up. it was weird, i didn't really notice how cute you were anymore like i did the night before. i mean i still thought you were cute but last night it was different. then the day after that i saw you at school and nothing was weird like you'd expect it to be. i had no feelings for you at all. which was pretty weird. at lunch you took me to your locker and we talked about what happened, and we both agreed that it was weird. good, but weird, especially because neither of us actually had feelings for each other. we laughed and decided not to speak about it again. and then we were good friends again like normal.

it was really really weird, but for a one-night crush and a first kiss, it wasn't too bad.

love, jimin

'tomorrow' 🤠🤠 sorry what