fifth letter.

to jung hoseok,

to jung hoseok,

last year you went out with taehyung for a bit (luckily before i had a crush on him). i always thought you were cute, which i felt kinda guilty about because you were with taehyung. then you broke up with him and it made me  sort of happy and i felt guilty again. then i didn't think of you for a few months (mainly because all i could think of was tae. but i'm over him now). tae was still good friends with you and you hung out a lot. i was kind of jealous because i also wanted to be your friend. a tiny part of me also wanted to be your boyfriend but we're not gonna talk about that.

we talked once or twice on snapchat and you were actually quite nice. i accidentally told jeongguk that i thought you were cute, so that idiot went and told tae. tae came up to me and asked me if i had a crush on you, but i said no. because i didn't, you were just hot. and nice to talk to sometimes. then he said good, and he told me that you were a bit of a fuckboy and i should probably not get too involved with you. i nodded and said okay, but to be honest i just think that he doesn't want me to date you because he used to. which is stupid, we're sixteen now, that 'no dating friends' exes' rule is really dumb because what if your friend's ex is actually like your soulmate but you can't date them because your friend said it wasn't allowed. anyway i didn't think it wouldn't be too bad if i did get involved with you because it's not like i have that much of a crush on you.

one day i went round to tae's and you were there. we talked and you were really funny. after i left, you messaged me and i got to know more about you. we kept talking for about the next week and a half. it was no secret that we both found each other cute, and we kept flirting and complimenting each other. it was inevitable that something would happen, and one day it did. we were joking around like usual, but then somehow it got more serious. anyway, one thing led to another and my little crush on you became a big one.

but i could tell the feeling wasn't really mutual; you didn't want to be in a relationship with me, you just wanted to hook up. i wanted to hold your hand and kiss you with feeling, not just lust. i want you to see me and want me, not just my ass. but you won't, because you're just a fuckboy.

so that's why i'm writing this letter. to get over you. i'm also gonna stop flirting with you, because although it's kinda fun it's also not at the same time because i know all you want is a quick fuck. which i don't really want – i want to save my first time for someone special.

from this day forward, park jimin does not like jung hoseok. definitely. you're hot and all, but i don't like you. definitely not.

anyway
love, jimin x

tips for today:
don't leave all your homework to the last minute and don't fall for your best friend 🤪

also sorry for accidentally publishing the sixth letter lmao oH MY GOD FUCKFFNN THE FUCKING BIGGEST SPIDER IVE EVER SEEN JUST CRAWLED OUT FROM MY BED IM GONNA CRY I HATE SPIDERS IVE BEEN S L EEPI N G I N THE SAME BED AS THAT IM JDJSKSK

oKAY anyway updates are gonna be slower now because school is starting and i haven't prewritten anymore chapters lmao ily thank you for reading 💓