two

"can yoongi stay over tonight?"

jimin asked, looking at his mother with pleading eyes.

"of course! yoongi's practically like family now, you don't have to ask! but you do have to tell me if you want dinner." mrs. park smiled. "and tell me if you're going to... have some fun up there, so i can put my headphones in and play music loudly." she grinned and laughed at their shocked faces. "oh and tell me if you need anything! like water! or condoms!" (mrs. park was an avid yoonmin shipper and was adamant that one day it would become real.)

"mum what the fuck," jimin groaned. he rolled his eyes as his mother started a rant about how he shouldn't swear, so he grabbed yoongi's hand and dragged him upstairs, ignoring the smirk mrs. park shot his way at the sight of the two holding hands.

they reached jimin's room and the younger quickly let go of yoongi's (really soft) hand (that fit perfectly with his own and wow he really wanted to hold it again). he opened the door and walked over to his desk, quickly checking the drawer. seeing that the letter was still in there, jimin let out a relieved sigh. he sat down on the desk chair and slowly span it around so he was facing yoongi.

"how convenient." the aforementioned laughed, picking up an open box that was lying on jimin's bed. "the letters are all ready for us." oh no. it was the box.

"oh fuck, wait, let's not look at those–" jimin protested, standing up and quickly walking over to the bed as yoongi pulled out a sheet of paper that was covered in messy handwriting and adorned with little hearts around the edges. "too late, we made a deal."
yoongi's eyes widened as he read the first line, and a mischievous grin appeared on his face.

"'dear namjoonie hyung' – wait, no fucking way–" yoongi cackled as he read from the letter. jimin tried to grab it, but yoongi stood up and held it up high. "'i love your cute dimples and i'm going to poke them–'"

"oh my god, this is painful, stop," jimin begged, and managed to reach up and grab the letter. "i forgot how fucking embarrassing these were."

much to jimin's dismay, yoongi completely ignored him and swiftly took another one from the box. "yesterday the teacher told me off for daydreaming, but really i was gaydreaming about you–" yoongi cut himself off with a laugh. jimin hit his arm and shook his head. "'a-and when we're adults you'll propose to me with roses and a – a big fucking diamond ring' i'm gonna cry–"

"oh my GOD shut the fuck up–" jimin grabbed the box but not before yoongi snatched up another letter, looking like he was literally about to piss himself with laughter.

"'wow, taehyung is really fucking hot. and cute. and—" yoongi suddenly fell quiet as he read through the letter. his eyebrows furrowed slightly and he say down on jimin's bed. "–and fucking hell i have a massive crush on you.'"

"uh, don't read on from there. it gets worse." jimin said, biting his lip. "i never really wrote anything poetic in these, it's mostly just me acting like some sort of– some sort of crazed fangirl or something, i don't know. so i guess they won't really be that useful for the homework or whatever."

yoongi nodded, silent. his eyes were still reading through the letter. wait. shit. there was a part where jimin started rambling about yoongi and his pretty eyes, god he hoped he hadn't seen that–

a sad looking smile etched its way onto yoongi's face. he put the letter down and reached into the box for another. "who cares if these are no good, they're really fucking funny." and then the sad smile was gone and replaced with another of his cheeky grins.

"oh pLEASE no," jimin sighed and put his head in his hands.

"wait, you made out with jeongguk more than once?" yoongi asked, raising an eyebrow as he read through the third letter and leaned back onto jimin's pillows.