Games People Play

General POV

General POV.:

'Ah, finally. I fucking missed the smell of cheap cologne, Zacky's socks and women' Jimmy yells as everyone gets on the tour bus. Sherine can't help, but smile as she looks over at Brian who has a boyish grin spread across his face. She quickly switches on the camera Brian got her and starts filming. 

'Guys, look this way' she says excitedly and as soon as Zacky sees the camera, he pulls his pants down, his bare butt on full display.

'Lovely' Sherine laughs as Brian sneaks up behind her and puts his hands in front of her eyes.

'No peeking' he whispers and kisses her cheek. 'I'm glad you're having a good time' he adds and for a moment Sherine has completely forgotten that in a few minutes the new tour manager will take over and she is officially no longer in charge. 

'I'm gonna wipe the floor with that tour manager tool. I heard he's a fucking pain' Johnny says as he sees the sullen look on Sherine's face. She mouthes a quiet thank you as she zooms in on Brian getting comfortable in his bunk. 

'Hey' an unfamiliar voice cuts through the loud surroundings and makes Sherine whip her camera around as it lands on a handsome guy in his late twenties with blue black hair, covered in colourful tattoos. 

'Can you please not -' he says slowly, putting his hand in front of Sherine's camera as he gives Sherine a stern look and she quickly shuts off the camera, turning bright red, mumbling a quiet sorry. 

'Hey, you're not telling my girlfriend what to do' Brian says loudly as he gets up from his bunkbed. 

'It's fine, Brian' Sherine says in a calm voice, sticking her hand out. 

'You must be Aiden. I'm Sherine Tate, the former tour manager' Sherine replies politely, hoping to restore the positive atmosphere. 

'Ah yeah, heard plenty about you' he says in a condescending tone and Brian is ready to take this conversation outside. 

'Listen I don't want to start off on the wrong foot guys. Big fan of yours. Your latest album was on fire, so let me just say this. I'm excited for this tour, let's make the most of it' he offers in a semi-cheery voice, hoping the guys would chime in. But still crickets.

'And I do apologize to you Sherine. Just not in the mood of filmed today. I haven't slept in 48 hours, hopped straight on the plane from my last tour with Metallica and still coming down from too much codeine' he adds wryly and Sherine nods understandingly. She still remembers the stress of handling tour on her own and the toll it took on her mental health. 

'Holy shit, did you say Metallica?' Jimmy freaks out, pulling Aiden aside, bombarding the poor guy with questions. 

'He seems alright' I mumble to Brian who is still uncertain whether to punch him or pull him into a hug.