1

I do not own any of those characters. In this story they will look like they do in real life but i changed their ages. Enjoy the first real chapter!!

Daniel Pov:

I woke up to a loud rustling sound at the entrance of my so called home. It was a little old house more like a shed than anything else. Sometime around 3 months ago i found a dirty blanket under one of the two cabinets. Some night I could cuddle into it in my wolf form and sleep a little bit.

Someone opened the door and I whimpered and pressed myself  against the wall.

A light grey wolf with greenish eyes stepped in and looked around the room until his eyes stopped at me. He changed into his human form and my cheeks went red.

The stranger shouted out "Jack, Brandon come in fast. Until the hunters find us!" After him two werwolves appeared. The grey one with black ears and chocolate eyes slightly bigger than the other greyish brown wolf with brown eyes.

They too changed into their human forms without even noticing me.
What the hell are those three men doing in my house? Please don't let them be some creepers, who will kill me...

The one with curly hair saw me and stalked over to me. He kneeled down in front of me.
What is he doing?

"Corbyn, he looks so weak. Do you think he is a lone wolf?" He turned around to the blond one with greenish eyes.

"Jack smell him. He is an omega, his pack probably left him.after they found out. Just because he is weaker than them." The one with brown hair and eyes looked at me with pity in his eyes.

"What do you want from me?" My voice was raspy and sounded more scared than i'd like it to sound after i changed into my human form and covered myself immediately with my blanket

"Hey buddy. Who are you?" Jack, I think, asked.
"There are some clothes in one of the cabinets."

"Brandon take out some clothes for all of us." Jack turned around again.
Brandon i guessed took out three shabby looking  shirts and trousers.
They all changed quickly while i covered my eyes and my red cheeks.

"I am corbyn", the blond one turned to me, "and this is jack" the curly one waved his hand, " and brandon."
"My name is daniel." I hold the blanket thight around my still naked body.

"We are not going to hurt you daniel." Brandon touched my bare shoulder and I flinched away. "Hey we are only hiding from some hunters. Don't be afraid.You are a lone wolf, aren't you?"

"Why are they so interested in me being a lone wolf.
"Y-yes. My pack kicked me out.", I looked at the ground, " because I am an omega."

"Hey, daniel it is okay. It doens't matter to us if you are an omega, beta or alpha." Corbyn said softly.

Why are they so nice to me? No one was that nice to since I presented as an omega a year and a half ago. I got kicked out of my pack and since then I am what you call a lone wolf.

"You can stay the night and leave tomorrow morning if the hunters aren't securing the area." My voice was more a wiaper tahn anything else.

All three of them looked at me shooked but brandon, who was still in front of me looked at me thankfully, " thank you so much daniel for letting us stay here. We won't hurt you. I promise."

After 1 hour of awkward small talk I knew that all of them belonged to the red moon pack. The pack was created by pascal marais, who wanted to help lone wolfs to find a pack and not get killed as easily by hunters.

Corbyn lost his memories when he was 16 when hunters shot him in the head. Luckily only apart of his brain was damaged and could heel after pascal marais took the bulled out.

Jack's pack was murdered by hunters when he was 12. He only survived because he got lost on one of his adventures as a child. Pascal marais found him shortly after and took him in.

Brandon was in a car crash when he was 14. The driver of the other car drove away and left them. His mother died immediately but he had servere wounds. Pascal marais foumd him lying on the street and bit him to rescue his life and turn brandon into a werwolf.

"So you were all taken in by this pascal marad?" I spoke up.
"Pascal marais.", brandon chuckled, " but yes we were. Sadly he died one year ago. But his son, jonah, became our new alpha. You will meet him soon."

Wait what? What does he mean meet him soon. I will not leave with some random dudes.

"What do you mean brandon? I will not come with you!" I sprang up.
"Well we tought maybe you would want a pack again and you don't seem like such a bad guy. I am sure jonah will accept you into our pack." Corbyn explained.

Well it was nice having a pack, a family. Somewhere you feel saved and loved and wanted. And they seem to care about me. Ans also what di I have to lose. Being a lone wolf means that the hunters will get you later or sooner wuth a pack there is at least a chance at surviving.

"Okay i will go with you tomorrow and meet this mysterious jonah guy if you really want me to come."

"Of course we want you to come with us. You should not not have a pack just because you are an omega amd weaker than anyone else." Brandon nudged jack with his elbow.

" What he meant to say was that we don't want you to get killed out here alone." Brandon looked at me seriously.

"Okay so it's settled daniel will come with us tomorrow to our pack house and we will see if jonah accepts him into our pack." Corbyn smiled.

I jawned after he spoke and changed into my wolf form since still wasn't dressed. I layed down on my blanket and saw the other guys going to sleep but in their human form. I must have looked confused because brandon scooted closer to me and whisperd.

"We normally sleep in our human forms so we are used to it. But if you feel more comfortable we can chamge too."

I shook my head. Brandon seemed to understand because he layed down next to me and closed his eyes.
I also closed my eyes thinking about maybe getting a new pack. I hope this alpha of theirs they talk so great about will accept me, it has been a long time since I had a family.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and will wait till the next one will be written.