7

Daniel Pov:

I woke up laying a little bit uncomfortable. I was laying half on jonah and my other half laying on his bed.

Oh god he is shirtless and i was sleeping on top of him.

Before my mind could process what exactly was happing and what i should do i felt jonah moving under me.

"Good morning." He murred and smiled down at me snatching his arm around my waist preventing me from getting up.

What is he doing? I was freaking out on the inside, but had to act like nothing was wrong on the outside.

"Morning jonah." I nervously smiled up at jonah cuddling into him after that.

He just chuckled and we stayed in bed like that for another 30 minutes until edwin came in.

"Breakfast is read-" at first he looked confused at us then he started to smile at me sheepishly.

I moved away from jonah quickly and just walked out of the door downstairs.

Jack, zach, corbyn and brandon already sat at the kitchen table stuffing themselves with all the eggs and bacon they could possibly fit into their stomach.

"Uh...hey guys." I stood there awkwardly until corbyn patted the chair next to him.

"Come sit down dani. Jack made breakfast." He looked at me already taking the next bite.

I chuckled as i started to eat. Woow. How can this taste that good?

"Jack you are an angel sent by heaven." I laughed soon the boys joined me and all nodded their heads.

"I know it's delicious right?" Zach spoke up.

Jack just shrugged and the bit into his toast.

Finally jonah and edwin were coming into the kitchen. Edwin jumped on the seat next to brandon and digged into his food while jonah sat down next to zach.

"Let's all go for a morning run. I need to shift and run a little bit." Jack suggested stretching.

"Yeah sure how about in half an hour? Around 1 pm the clear night pack is coming." Jonah looked around.

Corbyn looked happy and smiled goofily, while jack furrowed his eyebrows together.

Who is in this pack? I have never heard of them?

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Jack Pov:

Why does the clear night pack have to come? I mean i understand that corbyn is happy to see christina but there is also eric in their pack.

Ugh i hat this dude. He likes zach and doesn't even hide it. Zach is just too oblivious to realise that.

I excused myself from the table and went upstairs to lay down and just think.

This eric guys flirts with zach everytime he is here and zach always blushes at his comments. Ugh...i bet zach likes him too.

This is so unfair. I sighed and cuddled into one of my pillows, which still smelt a little like zach from the night he spent.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Other pack arrives

Jack Pov:

Christina and corbyn are sitting on the ground cuddling and giggling with each other.

Mean while i am just glaring at eric, who of course had to sit right next to zach.

"Jack. Jack!" Jonah shouts right into my ear.

"Dude what's wrong?" I rubbed my ear glaring at him.

"Maybe that you are looking at eric like he just killed someone? Is someone maybe a little jealous?" He teased me.

I just stared at him. I never told anyone that i like zach or even that i am bi.

"Who is jealous? You? Because brandon is having a little bit too much fun with daniel?" I lied to him to draw the attention away frome me.

Jonah's face twisted and he turned around looking in the direction where i was looking. Where dani was just sitting looking a little bit lost and alone.

"You just lied to me!" He whined.

"Well at least now I know for sure why you are so open towards him. You should go to him, he looks lost." I chuckled.

Jonah stood up and sat down next to daniel, who instantly relaxed a little bit.

I laughed to myself. I swear these two...

My good mood switched immediately after i turned around again to see eric still laughing with zach. Eric leaning a bit too much into zach.

I sighed and got up walking into the kitchen.

Why does zach have to give all his attention to eric as soon as the clear moon pack arrives? He is always on my mind and my attention is always on him.

"H-hey...are you okay jack?" I saw zach leaning against the door frame playing with his fingers.

Is he nervous? I should be the one, who is nervous.

"Yes...everything okay." Oh...shoot that came out so rude.

"Oh...okay i will just leave you alone then." Zach looked down already backing up.

Now i was getting really angry.

"Yeah just go back tou you perfect eric." I snorted and pushed him out of my way as a ran up the stairs leaving a confused zach behind.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Okay not so much donah but jachary!

I just couldn't resist jack and zach are just so cute together.

Okay...

Bye🤚