3

Jack Pov:

I was stretching after resting for a bit after our three hour run from daniels old home to our pack house. I was looking around my room because I heard noises from my door.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to wake you jack. It's just jonah sent me. He wants to talk to you about the new werwolf I think." I saw zach standing in my door frame.

"Ah you mean daniel. Yeah I should probably go talk to him. Thanks zach." I smiled at him and looked at him expectant.
He just stood awkwardly at my door.

"Uhh...is there something else zach or are you waiting for me?"

"Ahh...S-sorry I was just...I am just going to leave right now." He blushed furiously.

Oh god he looks so cute blushing like that with his reddish cheeks. And if you are asking yourself right now: are they together or what?
No unfortunately we are not a couple (yet) but I have like the biggest crush on him.

I mean look at him with his reddish cheeks, caramel brown eyes, beautiful and fluffy hair und how nice he always is towards everyone and how his eyes shine when he talks (more like rambles) about his favourite series. And his sent. He smells like summer. Oh god ge drives me insane when he is sitting next to me.

I sighed and climbed out of my bed to go and meet jonah.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Still jack pov:

Why is jonah standing in front of our closed living room door?

"What are you doing here joanh?" I looked at him confused.

"Daniel is in there changing. And he didn't shout for me to come back in so I don't know if he is ready or not."

I chuckled. "How long has he been in there?"

"Like 15 minutes." Jonah said.

15 minutes?? Dude he must be ready now. Nobody needs 15 minutes just to change into some pants and a shirt."

"Maybe he is scared from me or I made him uncomfortable before?" Jonah looked at me uncertain.

"I am going to get brandon he seemed to be most comfortable in his presence." I suggested.

I saw jonah frown. Why is he frowning? It's not like brandon is a bad person or jonah has ever had a problem with him.

"Fine dude do that i will just wait for you here."

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Brandon Pov:

Where is Edwin? I haven't seen him since we got here, which was two hours before. He hasn't texted me back and austin also doesn't know where he is or heard from him.

I opened the door to go and ask jonah if he knows where eddie went. Right after I closed my door behind me jack came storming up the stairs.

"Brandon we need you downstairs daniel won't come out of the room and jonah doesn't want to bark in for whatever reason." He rambled while throwing his hands in the air.

"Yeah okay I will come with you. Bit have you seen edwin? I haven't heard from him and austin doesn't know where he is either." I walked down the stairs with him.

"Hmm...no actually I have no clue where he is. Very unusual for edwin to just disappear like that especially without telling you. His very protective protector." Jack laughed and winked at me.

"Oh come on. If you were any better with zach dude." I looked at the ground and blushed.

"There you are brandon." Jonah took my arm and dragged me to our closed living room door.

"Daniel is in there and I don't want to just go in there and make him uncomfortable. And jack said he was comfortable around you." He furrowed his eyebrows together.

I chuckled. "Yeah I will look right now. But you could have just opened the door, you know?"

After I opened the door i saw a sleeping daniel on our couch murring in his sleep.

"Jonah, Jack come in. He is just sleeping." I laughed.

Jonah came rushing in and sat beside daniel.

"But ah.. jonah have you maybe seen edwin or know where he is?" I asked just worried about eddie.

"Uh...I think he went for a run with nick. They must be back in a few." He answered not noticing how i frowned.

Unlike jack, why just grinned at me and wiggled his eyebrows.

Ugh...I am just worried about edwin. He hasn't really talked about his past with me or literally anyone. The only thing I know is what jonah told me.

Edwins pack was killed when he was 14. After that he was what we call a lone wolf for a over a year. Then some other hunters caught him when he was around 16 and experimented on him. 5 months ago we rescued edwin because jonah heard they were holding him and experimenting on him.

My poot little eddie.

I just rolled my eyes at jack and left the room going upstairs waiting for eddie to come back.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Daniel Pov:

I slowly opened my eyes trying to make up where i was. As I was looking around I saw someone sitting next to me tiping on his phone.

" Good morning sleeping beauty. Slept good?" He turned around to me slipping he phone inside his pocket.

"Hmm...thanks again for letting me borrow you clothes." I smiled up at jonah.

"Sooo... I was thinking maybe we should go out and buy you some own clothes since you will be staying here." He looked right into my eyes and i felt myself blushing.

"Wait so I will become a part of your pack...or what?" I asked him confused.

"Daniel we wouldn't let you be a lone wolf. You just belong with us..." he spoke softly to me.

Damn it i feel my cheeks getting even more red than before. Why does Jonah have to be so gentle and nice and caring and also a hot alpha?? Ughh...okay daniel calm down. This will be your new pack don't mess this up. Stay calm.

"Soo...uhm..since our pack house isn't that big and we are not that rich to buy a bigger one...we do not have a spare room right now." He looked at his hands.

"so that means what exactly?" Oh god who do I have to share with?

"Well since only austin and zion share a room because they are together you can share with anyone you would like besides them."

At this moment jack came back from his trip to the kitchen with a yoghurt in his hand.

"Just don't choose zach to share with and i will  be okay." He said seriously.

"Umm. I don't even know who zach is..." i looked at him confused.

"Ohh...right. Well you will get to now the others soon. I assume you would want to share with brandon, right?"

As soon as he said that a boy with greyish violet hair (probably died), brown eyes and tan skin slammed the door shut leaving the room.

Who is he? I didn't even notice him coming in.

"Well... i think brandon is out since eddie would probably kill you if you sleep with him in the same bed." Jack chuckled.

"Um...okay." I looked down nervous.

"It's okay daniel you can share with me. It's no problem." Jonah nudged me and showed me his breath taking smile.

Wow. Did jonah marais just offer me to share a room and maybe even a bed with him. Okay i am officially dead right know.

My eyes just widened "O-okay thank you jonah" i was just able to stutter out.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

I hope you liked the chapter. I tried to mix things up a little bit and threw also some jachery and bredwin in. I hope you enjoyed that as well.

See you soon bye✋.