9

Daniel Pov.:

Was jack just about to kiss zach and i ruined the moment? Oh daniel that is so typical for you to be at the wrong places at the wrong ti-

And than i ran into something hard and hit my head really hard and the door frame.

"Auhhhh!" I practicly screamed at the top of my lungs. Why does this hurt so freaking much...??

"Are you okay?" Jonah looked at me confused standing in front of me...great.

"Yeah...i just hit my head at the door frame really hard." My vision started to blurr and my head was killing me.

"Are you sure...you don't look that good...Dani?!" He grabbed my arm and squeezed it lightly.

Ugh my head hurts...

"Yeah sure...just want to lay down and take some pain killers." I massaged my head and growned.

Jonah looked at me really worried and then picked me up bridal style.

Oh god jonah is so carrying me and his smell is really intense right know...yeah well because my face is literally pressed into his chest.

"Hey dani you need to lay down a bit." I just made a sound of agreement and listened to jo's heartbeat to distract myself from the pain.

In hi- our room jonah gently laid me down and went to move to the bathroom.

"Noo...your sent is really calming. Don't go." Jonah looked at me confused but then moved into bed next to me.

I snuggled into his chest and felt him tense at first but then he relaxed.

"Thanks jo. Your really comfortable." I mumbled into his chest already half asleep.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Zach Pov.:

Was it just me or did jack try to kiss me?

No zach don't get your hopes up only so they are crushed later... Jack wasn't tring to kiss you...why would he.

But there is always that tiny little thought in the back of my head: "What if he does like me?"

Ughh...i am going to talk to jo he always helps me.

So i went down the stairs hoping to find jonah. Then eric came out of the kitchen holding an icepack to his left cheek.

"Hey zach...you looking for someone?" He took a step in my direction.

"Y-yeah...have you seen jonah? I can't find him." This situation is really awkward and eric is looking at me in this creepy way.

"No sorry haven't seen him." Eric took another step forward and i took on back until my back was pressed to our wall.

"Eric what are you doing?" He touched my waist and pressed me harder against the wall.

"Please stop."

"Eric get off of zach!!" Jack was standing behind us looking like he was ready to punch eric...again.

"What? Zach and i were just talking. Right zach?" He turned around.

I looked from jack to eric and back.

"Ahh...no actually. I think we were just done." I slipped out under his arm and grabbed jack by the arm to drag him with me to my room.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Sorry for not updating in so long. I just had a lot going on...

Buuut i hope you enjoyed it anyways.
Byee👋