8

Zach Pov:

What is up with jack? Did he have to be so rude to me?

I went back into the livingroom and sat down next to jonah.

"What's wrong zach?" Jonah turned around to me looking confused.

"Jack just pushed me out of his way after he screamed at me." Oh god my voice sounded so miserable.

"Hey it's going to be okay. Why did jack scream at you anyways?" Daniel got up from his position next to jo and sat down on the other side of me.

"I-i don't know. He just said something about how i should just go to eric."
Great now i am starting to tear up.

"Hey i am sure jack just had a bad day", Daniel hugged me from the side, " everything will be okay."

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Jack Pov.:

Nothing will be okay. Zach will get together with eric and completely give him all his attention.

I heard a knock on my door.

"What?!" I really just want to be alone right know.

"Hey...can I come in?" It was jonah opening the door a little.

I just turned around in my bed facing the window.

"Hey...zach said you shouted at him. Is everything okay?" He sat down next to me.

No... everything is just great...how i have to freaking watch eric and zach flirt...ugh.

I sat up and looked down at my covers. "I don't know. I mean...i mean it's nothing. Really dude everything okay."

"You sure about that? You never shout at zach. He seemed pretty irritated and sad." Jonah really seemed to care abou this.

But why would zach be irritated? I should be the one, who is irritated and pissed, not zach.

"Hmpf...zach can just go back to his little dream romance with eric then.", oh shit did i just say that out loud...to jo?!

Jonah looked at me knowingly. "Dude we all pretty much know that you liked zach since forever. No need to look so shocked."

"Yeah well...and he clearly likes eric. I mean the way they talk and how eric always seems to touch zach. It's just...ugh. It annoys me so damn much." Now i was really getting angry.

"Just go downstairs and talk to him. Show eric that zach is your man." He laughed and squeezed my shoulder.

You know what...that's what i am going to do.

I ran down the stairs, walking into the living room and stopping in front of zach and eric.

"Hey jack. Everything okay now?" Eric smiled at me with his fake as smile.

"No actually...you are here. So i recommend you leaving before i kick your ass." I basically shouted at his face.

"Hey. Don't start to hate me just because zach clearly choose me over you." Did he just?!

And then he grabbed zach and kissed him. Right in front of me.

"You little..." I only saw brandon's confused face before i punched eric.

He punched me back into my jawline.

Fuck he has some strength...and that's how we started a fight in the middle of our living room...well i mean i started it but he was being a little b**ch.

I threw punch after punch at eric until i felt someone's hand on my shoulder and zach pulling me around to face him.

"Hey...hey look at me. Look at me. Stop this. Please." Oh god he looks so vulnerable and lost.

I instantly calmed down and stormed out of the living room, sprinting up the stairs into my room.

Five minutes later zach appeared with a first aid kid.

"Let me see you knuckles and your cheek." He took my hand in his and started to wipe away some blood.

"You are lucky you both are werwolves and heal so fast." Zach chuckled, starting to clean up my other hand.

I just grumbled, " eric had it coming."

Zach clearly was confused but i could also see a little smile, "Why? Because he kissed me?"

I choose not to answer this question and just be quiet.

Then he started cleaning up my bruised, but healing, cheek.

God he is so close. Don't do something stupid jack. Try to take calm down.

Zach leaned even more into me and was about 4 inches away from my face.

In that moment i just decided to fuck everything and grabbed zach's face and pulled him in.

"Hey guys. Is everythi-" daniel practically waltzed into my room and me and zach quickly put distance between us.

Hell. Then i finally get the courage and dani comes before i can even kiss zach...that's just freaking great.

"Okay i will just goo...?" And with that daniel left us alone again.

I quickly excused myself and fled out of the room leaving behind a probably confused zach.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Sorry for not updating in a very long time... well i (again) basically just wrote about jachary. But who wouldn't...sooo

And thank you all so much for reading this and voting.

Bye🤚