4

Edwin Pov:

What the hell? Who is that boy, who wants to share a room with MY brandon! He is not yours edwin...he can like who ever he wants to like...

I sighed and lied down on my bed. Why did I have to fall for brandon?! Ugh...

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Daniel Pov:

Joanh showed me around the house. Their had a nice kitchen with blue accents and the big living room with beige walls.
Their rooms were all upstairs except zion's and austin's shared one.

Upstairs were corbyn's, jack's, zach's, edwin's, brandon's and jonah's rooms. 

Jonah led me right to his room, which had light grey walls with an almost king sized bed in the middle, a dark grey chair on the side of one of the big windows, a desk and a pretty big closet. Even tough the room seemed to be medium sized there wasn't that much space.

"Wow nice room." I looked around taking his earthy sent in, which was really strong in here.

"Thanks. So because in this room would never fit another matress we will just have to share a bed." How can say that without getting flustered?

I can feel my cheeks getting so red...

"Umm...okay. As long as you don't mind. I mean it is your bed." I scratched my neck.

"No no. It's fine besides the other rooms are smaller and all have a smaller bed than i do besides zach he has a really big bed. But jack would kill you if you would even think about sleeping there." he smirked at me, showing his white teeth.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Corbyn Pov:

So...tomorrow my girlfriend christina and her entire pack wil be coming over. I am very excited to see her again. Even tough she comes by very often it is not often enough for me.

We are together now for almost a year. I think if we bond she will become a part of our pack. I mean her pack is pretty cool too, but i wouldn't want to leave the boys and she knows this.

Well tomorrow i will finally see her (it has olny been three days but corbyn just loves christina very much).

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Daniel Pov:

After jonah showed me his bathroom and where I could find everything that I maybe would need, we headed down to the living room.

"Boys come down." Jonah shouted upstairs.

Soon I saw jack walking down the stairs in front of him a dark blond haired boy with caramel eyes. Jack just grinned at him and never let his own eyes leave the other boys frame.

"Soo... daniel this is zach. Zach this is daniel." Jack introduced me and zach.

So this is the zach jack and jonah talked about. I can already see how much jack cares about zach just from how the two acted.

After that i heard someone stumbling down the stairs. But this time it was corbyn, who just waved at me and plopped on the couch.

Zach dragging jack with him to sit next to corbyn and talk to him.

A door on our right opened and a blond boy with longer hair and brown eyes was on the back of a smiling guys with darker skin and dark brown eyes.

Jonah turned to me "The one with the blond hair is austin the other one with is zion."

Ahh...so they are that couple.

"Ahh...cool. but whe-" i got interrupted by brandon shouting.

"Edwin come down with me!" Brandon dragged the boy with him, who slammed the door, down the stairs and stopped in front of us.

"Hey daniel. This is edwin. Eddie that is daniel." Brandon came forward and hugged me. I hesitantly hugged him back feeling edwin glare at me.

"Sorry I was just showering." Someone yelled.

"That's Nick he is always a little bit forgetful and never on time." Jonah laughed at me.

We all sat on the couches. Zion sitting next to jack with austin in his lap which left me, jonah, brandon, edwin and nick.

Nick sat down on one end of the couch with edwin sitting very close to him and laughing about something he said.

I could feel brandon next to me taking  in a sharp breath and then sitting next to edwin.

I just looked at jonah confused. "The thing with edwin and brandon is complicated they like each other and both are way to oblivious to it and get jealous a lot." He whispered in my ear, which gave me goosebumps.

Soon after we all sat one the mocha couches, with jonah next to brandon, deciding what movie to watch.

"I want to watch harry potter!" Jonah yelled.

"Of course you do! You are obsessed with harry potter. But please let us watch something different this time. I can' t stand another harry potter movie, sorry jo." Zach laughed.

"I agree with zach." Jack threw his arm around zach's shoulders.

"Of course you would." Edwin whispered.

Which jack ingnored and zach's cheeks turning even more red that they are normally.

"Okay what about the extinction?? I heard it should be pretty good." Corbyn suggested.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Edwin Pov:

"Hey I will make popcorn." I stood up going to the kitchen. Soon after I heared someone else entering the kitchen and turned around.

What is he doing here? This daniel dude... I just glared at him.

"H-hey sorry to interrupt you. Ahh...i just wanted to talk to you." Daniel looked down.

"What do you want?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Sorry if you thought that there is like something between brandon and me or whatever. If that's the reason you just seem to glare at me all the time."

Great now i feel bad about being so mean to him. I really should control my jealous side.

"You know. I can tell that you like him." He spoke up. I choked on my spit and my eyes widened.

"W-what do you mean? I don't like Brandon...why would think that?" How did he figure that out i thought i was pretty damn good at hiding it. Well except maybe glaring at daniel from time to time.

"Are you kidding me? It is so obvious. The way you look at him." He laughed at me.

"Hmpf...well but it is also way to obvious how you blush every single time jonah comes close to you." I shot back.

Why does he look so shooked?

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Daniel Pov:

What? How? No i am not blushing that often. I will not fall and have not fallen for jonah especially because he is an alpha.

"You know. Maybe we are both pretty obvious. And maybe we can be friends. And also i am sorry for being so mean to you." He smiled at me and grabbed the popcorn out of the microwave.

He turned around in the door frame.
"And also if you finally admit that you like jonah, tell me."

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

That was a long chapter...i like always hope you enjoyed it and also liked the ponit of view changes.

Bye✋