6

Daniel Pov:

After we ate the chipotle, that brandon, edwin and nick bought i was pretty tired.

"Hey i am going to head up and lay down. Good night." Nick stood uo from the big kitchen table waving at us.

I yawned and rubbed my eyes. Looking at jack and zach, who were discussing loudly about some series they were watchind and if dean and castiel would get together.

"Hey. Wanna go to sleep? I am pretty tired and you seem to be too." Jonah turned around to look at me.

"Sure. I am very tired and just want to sleep." I whined. Then my brain caught up and i realized, that i will sleep next to jonah. In his bed. Which was not even king sized. Sweet jesus.

Jonah stood up and i followed after him shouting good night to the others after we left the kitchen.

Why am i so excited to sleep in the same bed as jonah? I shouldn't be looking forward to share a bed with him.

We entered his room and he went to the bathroom. I just stood there not knowing what to do. I ended up just staring out of his window admiring the beatiful view over the near forest.

"Hey...do you want to use the bathroom too?" I jumped a little bit because he was standing right next to me.

"Sorry for scaring you." He chuckled and turned around to look out. His reflection on the window looked like a majestic king. I just couldn't take my eyes away.

"U-um...i don't have any clothes that i can wear to bed or a toothbrush..." i nervously asked him still looking at his reflection.

"Oh...i will give you a shirt and some sweatpants. Wait a second." Jonah went to his closet looking for some clothes.

"You can change in the bathroom. And I have a new toothbrush in the top right drawer."

"Thanks." I quickly changed, brushed my teeth and peed. I walked right out of the bathroom and saw a shirtless jonah lying on the bed on his phone.

What the hell? Is he going to sleep shirtless? Next to me? My eyes wandered down his torso. Damn he had some abs but not too much and his skin was reflecting the moon light. He just looked perfect and i felt my cheeks heating up.

"Oh...dani-" he looked me up and down and smiled. "Damn...i thought you weren't that much smaller than me. My clothes are a little bit too big for you. You look so adorable."

"I am not that much smaller. I just don't have as much muscle as you have." I said blushing after he called me adorable.

I got in bed next to jonah and snuggled into our blanket feeling sleep over take me.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Jack Pov:

I heard someone knocking softly on my door whispering my name.

Zach opened the door not even trying to be quiet. I looked at him confused being too sleepy to move and get up.

"U-uh...i had a bad dream about you know what...c-can i sleep in here. I don't want to be alone right now." Zach looked down.

Zach sometimes has these nightmares about his past and his parents especially his mother even if he can't really remember her.

I patted the spot next to me signaling him no lay down beside me. He rushed to my side quickly snuggling into my covers.

"Thank you jack for letting me sleep here." He jawned and looked up at me.

How can someone be that cute? With his hair down and his sleepy expression.

"Yeah no prob-" i looked down next to me again seeing that he already has fallen asleep.

I layed down next to him again admiring his features and slowly falling asleep too.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Still jack Pov:

I woke again hearing zach cry in his sleep and whimper. He turned around and i saw tears streaming down his face and him curling into a ball.

"Hey zach...wake up." I shook his shoulder.

Why won't he wake up? I tried again waking him up and finally after like 10 minutes he opened his eyes amd cried.

I placed him on my lap his hands holding on to my arms and crying into my shoulder.

I stroked his back whispering comforting words to him.

"Zach...it's okay. I am here. Nobody can hurt you now. It was just a nightmare."

"B-but it felt so real jack...i saw you die." Zach hugged me tighter burying his head in my chest.

"Hey...it's okay. I am here and i won't leave you." I spoke softly to him laying down with him on my chest.

"Thanks jack. You are always there for me." Zach's finger traced my chest. At least i put on a shirt tonight or i would be distracted by him laying on my naked torso.

Zach cuddled deeper into me and entangled our legs. I started to smile and rubbed his back.

After he relaxed he feel asleep.

Oh man zachary...what have you done to me?

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Another chapter...finally