Tom Holland/Your First Premiere

A/N: Hey everyone, this is my first story, I hope all of you like it!

Stuff to know for the story.

Y/N: Your name

Y/L/N: Your last name

Y/B/F/N: Your best friends name.

Also stuff in italics are your thoughts, stuff in bold is me talking. Alright i'll let you read the story now.

"It's going to be okay, y/n. Just take a couple deep breaths." Tom said soothingly.

"B-b-but what if they hate me?" You asked.

This is your first ever movie, you play Peter Parker's love interest in Spider-Man: Far From Home, which you understand is a pretty important part. You're really nervous since this is your first premiere and also the day which you and Tom planned on telling the world that you are dating.

You and Tom have been dating for about 6 months now, and it is getting pretty serious. You haven't told anyone just yet, even though Tom wanted to tell everyone as soon as you started dating. You just weren't ready for that, You know that Tom has a ton of crazy fans who would do anything to date him, and you didn't want him to loose all the love and support that he gets from his fans. It took some time, but eventually Tom convinced you into announcing your relationship.

"They won't hate you, love. A lot of our fans already suspect that we are dating. This announcement will only confirm their suspicions." Tom said in his amazing British accent.

"But some of them don't. Some of your fans are so crazy that they probably have a shrine to you! What makes you think that they won't kill me for dating you?!" You say, getting more and more nervous the closer you get to the red carpet.

Tom grabbed your hand and started rubbing the back of it with his thumb. "I promise you, y/n, they will love you. If you feel uncomfortable at any point through the premiere, tell me and we can leave right away."

"Mr. Holland and Ms. y/l/n,we're here." The limo driver said.

"Alright, we will be just a minute." Tom said, paying the driver. "Y/n, you can do this! All you have to do is smile that beautiful smile that I love so much. The fans will love you."

"Ok, you're right!I can do this, do I look alright?" You say, while adjusting your dress so there aren't any wrinkles.

You absolutely adore the dress your best friend, y/b/f/n designed specifically for you. She owns a little boutique in your home town. Y/b/f/n hasn't gotten much attention yet, and she is an amazing designer, so that's why you went straight to her to get your dress.

"You look stunning, darling. Now let's go, the fans are waiting." Tom told you. He grabbed your hand and opened the door.

There were so many fans screaming and shouting to get both you and Tom's attention. You looked around at all the people, and started sweating and breathing heavily.

There are so many people here, what are they thinking about me? Do I look good? Is there lipstick on my teeth? No, Y/n don't think those thoughts! You can do this. Go over there and start meeting with the fans. I'm sure all of them are super nice.

You went over to the crowd of screaming people and started signing autographs and taking pictures.

"OMG!! You're Y/n! I love you so much! Can you sign my shoes!?" a girl screamed at you.

"Hahaha I would love to sign your shoes. I actually have a pair of converses that have signatures from every celebrity that i've ever met." You said while signing the girl's white and black Nike shoes.